Health Bill Would Add 3.8% Tax on Investment Income

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stinkyfelix, Mar 19, 2010.

1. piezoe

piezoe

I think it is an improvement over the current disastrous situation. I would prefer a free enterprise, competitive health care environment as my first choice; second choice would be a single payer, not for profit system; third choice would be the Bill just now passed but with a public option; fourth choice would be the Bill just passed without the public option but with reconciliation changes, and a distant fourth choice, from my point of view, would be the present medical Cartel, which horrible as it is, is at least better than health care in Botswana.

#81     Mar 21, 2010
  2. anyone with half a brain should go short and fade you people.

I don't support Obama anymore because he has failed to do anything he promised he would.

However in ramming through the health care bill he is fading the worst sub-human neanderthals to infest politics. He is fading the people who are the core reason for the financial disaster we are in.

I support anyone who fades the evangelical tea gagging low life satanists.

#82     Mar 21, 2010
  3. dcvtss

dcvtss

You have a fucking reading comprehension problem amongst your many other problems what I'm saying is why don't you take your incessant political bullshit to a politics board instead of a trading board you are an annoying broken record.

#83     Mar 21, 2010
  4. LOL :)

#84     Mar 21, 2010
  5. Even funnier

#85     Mar 21, 2010
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Please, please... stop quoting fkbushites, we all have him on ignore and had forgotten of his exsitence.. when you quote him it's like you turn a rock over and we all have to look at the maggots or something... jeez..

#86     Mar 22, 2010
  7. [​IMG]

#87     Mar 22, 2010
  8. kandlekid

kandlekid

Yes, we need health care reform. Not a government takeover of the health care system. We need more affordable health care, period. Not a redistribution of wealth.

#88     Mar 22, 2010
  9. TheMan

TheMan

[​IMG]

#89     Mar 22, 2010
  10. kandlekid

kandlekid

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need"

Sounds idyllic doesn't it ?

74 years of the Soviet Union proved otherwise.

#90     Mar 22, 2010