Head of UN Global Communications Says Illegally Entering the U.S. is a Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Clubber Lang and elderado like this.
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Weather true or not, infowars should never be used as any sort of source. Jones is scam of the earth for what he said about Sandy Hook slaughtered kids.

Tony Stark and Tsing Tao like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Freedom to travel across countries' boundaries has always been a right of civilized, free societies It's typically why democracies frown upon those countries that restrict travel of their citizens. The receiving country is allowed to enforce their own immigration laws however.

4. Wrong. You might want to study up a bit on the meaning of the word "right."

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Or "citizens".

Illegal aliens are not citizens and they have no rights to entry.

TreeFrogTrader and MoneyMatthew like this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Again with the misreading

7. Overnight

Overnight

There's a war on out there folks....A war for your MIND!

8. Wallet

Wallet

No foreigner has a “right” to enter this country. They enter by our permission and discretion only, end of discussion. There are specific and lawfully known avenues for entrance.

Illegally entering the country is boldfaced subversion of our laws and should be grounds for immediate deportation.

When I travel abroad I do so abiding within the laws of the countries I visit. They have the right to bar me from entry. Wouldn’t like it, but I’d accept it. I expect the same from people coming here.

If you cant come here legally, dont come.

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

y'all can't read for shit. I'm saying no civilized country restricts the outflow of their citizenry to other countries, which is why we frown on Cuba or China when they restrict travel. The receiving country is free to enforce immigration law as they see fit

Furthermore, the actual UN quote:
    “It is never a crime to seek asylum in another country even if one enters a country irregularly,” she added.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  10. LOL infowars, reading for fucktards, and referred to by Russian bots everywhere.

#10     Sep 6, 2019