Head of Senate military panel says Romney clueless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 31, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is my understanding as well. Clinton actually walled off the various intelligence agencies from one another. The left needs to ignore that fact because it makes it difficult to blame George Bush.

#61     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Bush had 8 months to make any changes he needed to make.

#62     Feb 1, 2012
  3. "obsessed" is the key word here. There's something not quite right about resistor. I suspect mental illness. Perhaps brought on by continuous loss of trading capital which pisses him off because he's sure he's the smartest guy around. He probably blames liberals for the losses and mutters under his breath about them as he pets his hair, occasionally bursting out in a profane diatribe about how Obama wants to destroy America.

#63     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So what, Captain Cut and Paste? Why don't you go back further, to the Clinton era and see what they found? And how Clinton essentially had the chance to kill Bin Laden but chose not to?

Edit: I see everyone else has already tried to show you how clueless you are, and you keep parroting the same "Bush is to blame, wraaaawk! Bush is to blame."

I said it before and it's even more true now. No one can discuss anything with you because you pretend to know-it-all.

#64     Feb 1, 2012
  5. Fact-9-11 happened on Bushes watch after he had over 8 months to get his national defense house in order

Fact-Bush got a very good intellegence breing warning that a 9-11 style attack was about to happen

Fact-After 9-11 Bush himself said that he didnt spend much time trying to get Bin Laden

Fact-Clinton was out of office for over 9 months when 9-11 happened

#65     Feb 1, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He (AK) hasn't got a sufficiently robust ego to withstand the idea that he doesn't know-it-all or to admit to any error.

Its the "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" syndrome.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cXWbMu4PtpE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#66     Feb 1, 2012

7. -----

#67     Feb 1, 2012