Head of Senate military panel says Romney clueless

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 31, 2012.

1. I blame Bush for his incompetence in not acting appropriately to the warnings he got about 9-11 over a month in advance and his lack of insurgency in not getting bin laden after 9-11

Obama made it a priority to take that motherfucker out,Bush said he didn't spend much time on it ( getting bin laden)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4PGmnz5Ow-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ej8HpXcR6_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fyqyuqyWBsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#41     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Wallet

Wallet

Two and a half years after Obama took office, with all the intelligence gathered Obama got him.... and your questioning Bush over a month?

I agree we should have had Bin Laden long ago after 9-11, but if your going to point fingers please answer why didn't Clinton get him if he knew about it in 1998?

#42     Jan 31, 2012
  3. Bush got very good intelligence about 9-11 and seems to have taken the same approach about those warnings as he did about getting bin laden(he didn't spend much time on it,Bushs words).Thats the month reference.I don't blame Bush for not getting bin laden in a month.If he had spent his resources on Bin Laden rather then the Iraq war he probably could have got him before his presidency ended

Clinton couldn't get bin laden in 2 years and neither could Obama,But Bush didn't do in 8 years and admitted he didn't spend much time trying too

#43     Jan 31, 2012
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Is this what we have to look forward too for the next several months leading up to the election... another round of Bush Bashing? Do you people have anything else?

#44     Jan 31, 2012
  5. When the truth hurts you don't want to hear it,I understand

#45     Jan 31, 2012
  6. No, 911 was America's fault, just ask Douchebag Al-Qaeda Sympathizer :p

#46     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Citing the Liberal mantra again, I see. Good lackey, good lackey.

#47     Jan 31, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You've been busted like 3 times today spouting complete untruths. You don't miss a beat and just move on the next lie.

People wonder why I've got a beef with you. That is the reason.

Same with the West thread. You were denying your obvious intent 10-minutes after you posted that video. That is fundamental dishonesty and the message that comes through for me is a complete lack of honor or character.

I'm also frustrated with those who are willing to overlook those untruths.

#48     Jan 31, 2012
  9. baro-san

baro-san

So you're a democrat, proud of it, and you get your news from yahoo.

#49     Jan 31, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its pointless but I'll remind you that just a few posts ago you said that George Bush knew the 9/11 attacks against the WTC would occur a month before the date of the attack.

I might be pompous and have an elevated opinion of my own brainpan but who is the sack of shit here AK? The guy lying all day long maybe?

Something in your character or upbringing has left you with no moral conscience or compunction about manifesting dishonesty. I can't know what that something is I just know that you are a damned liar.

#50     Jan 31, 2012