Head for the Hills - Bear Stearns funds worthless-Bear Market/Crash is here and now!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Jul 17, 2007.

1. MichaelScott PM'd me this pic of his office at work, I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it with everyone:

[​IMG]

#51     Jul 18, 2007
  2. I consider you one of the lesser intellects on ET. So don't wait by the phone for my call. Therein lies the ET paradox... the greatest volume of content comes from the least valuable contributors.

#52     Jul 18, 2007
  3. LMAO, nice cubicle. I wish I had a cubicle.

#53     Jul 18, 2007
  4. Herein lies proof of your pathology... the inference that you work on Wall Street. I suppose there are ample SBUX Barista openings near Wall and Broad, but that's not your implication, now is it?

Sit in a small room? Right, you've really got my number.

#54     Jul 18, 2007
  5. Is he that fat chick in the green mumu? I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be some power-dyke making up all that shit...total penis envy certainly. :D

#55     Jul 18, 2007
  6. OH MAN!!! WHAT A BURN!!! PLAGERIST!!!!!

#56     Jul 18, 2007
  7. Still as dumb as when we used to kick your ass daily on the NYFE.

He needs to explain himself to this board, not me.

He's already a known piker and now he's plagarizing others materials.
    I would say he has explaining to do w respect to the stolen article.

#57     Jul 18, 2007
  8. Maybe he should skip trading and just move into the biggest bullshitting business there is: politics..

What a fuckin stoop...unreal...

Here's an original thought that I came up with today. Tell me what you think, because I am going to publish this and want to make sure that my brilliance is noted right from the get go. Here's how the book starts:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--"

--Written by the almighty Poh Poh, 2007...

What do you think??

#58     Jul 18, 2007
  9. Charlie won't mind at all.:D :D

#59     Jul 18, 2007
  10. What are you talking about Charlie...I wrote it..the name is Poh Poh...and furthermore....blah blah blah (drifting off into further Michael Scottesque backtalk)...

:D :D :D

#60     Jul 18, 2007