Head for the Hills - Bear Stearns funds worthless-Bear Market/Crash is here and now!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by michaelscott, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I agree 100%.

#21     Jul 17, 2007
  2. LMAO, good detective work. As Landis pointed out. He is a copy and paste fool.

#22     Jul 17, 2007
  3. dinoman

dinoman

WOW!

A user that actually read and took a comment in context!

Kudos Longhorns!

#23     Jul 17, 2007
  4. dinoman

dinoman

Kudo to Landis82!

Damn some people reallly need a hobby!

Definately a good firestarter thread though.

ehh.....

#24     Jul 17, 2007
  5. And if you saw the picture of the bird he posted a while back has no taste in women either!!!

#25     Jul 17, 2007
  6. Bear markets typically evolve in three phases. First, the market declines 20% or so but everyone believes it is just a "correction" in a primary bullish trend and no one is concerned. Second, as the decline continues, investors on the periphery of the markets (ie, not mainstream long mutual fund holders) gradually grow fearful and selling pressure intensifies. Each successive major rally fails and new interim lows are carved out. Finally, in the horrific capitulation phase, mainstream investors have reached the outer limit of their pain tolerance and patience and clamber to sell at any price and vow to never, ever even think about owning those infernal stocks again.

Thank God ! The Bears are still out there! Long live the Bears ! Thank you very much for giving me the chance to buy on dips, boyz ! A special applause to our tireless, unteachable and "Lost in Space"-star columnist Michaaaaaeeeeeelllllll Scotttttttt!! Thanx, Mike => you are my best contraindicator !! :D :D :D

#26     Jul 17, 2007
  7. The fact that michael scott has access to a computer is evidence of the sad state of our mental health system.

#27     Jul 18, 2007
  8. bluud

bluud

HAHAHA

#28     Jul 18, 2007
  9. You took that line from me you fucking idiot. I made that comment about how pitiful the public school system is based on your stupidity. Perhaps you should make up your own insults...when you try and create is when new stupid is born. :p

Or you can just do your dance turder:

[​IMG]

#29     Jul 18, 2007
  10. Michael Scott needs to explain himself here--and fast.

#30     Jul 18, 2007