He Who Cannot Be Mentioned...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 2, 2009.

Is He Who Cannot Be Mentioned the most pathetic online creature you have encountered?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Hard to say

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. ...is such a loathsome, vile creature.

Agreed?

2. hughb

hughb

WTF is your problem man?!?!?!?!?! What is this, the 569th thread you've started on this?!?!?!?!

3. Well, let's see, before you said I had a dozen threads when I only had a couple, so you do the math. On the other hand, no, don't try to do the math as it will leave you confused for days...

Anyway, in case you haven't figured it out, I start these threads so you'll go apeshit and ask why I've started another thread.

Get it?

The solution to your problem is to put me on Ignore. Failing that, you shouldn't stick your nose in where it doesn't belong. You are either unaware of the history I have with He Who Cannot Be Mentioned or you simply like to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. My bet is it's the latter.

Again, your solution is to put me on ignore. Are you able to do it? I don't think so...

4. Let's turn that around. How come your following him around making the same post in every one of his threads? Why not just put him on ignore - that way his threads won't appear in your listings.

5. Well, Nik, hughb admitted in a previous thread that he and the pedophile troll exchange jpegs to get each other off, so no surprise he would come to its defense. I'm sure the authorities would be very interested to see the content on their hard drives...

6. Yes, he is the biggerst turd on ET. ET would be a better place without him, that's for sure. And you know what?

YOU CAN PUT THIS LOSER ON IGNORE AND HIS CRAPPY THREADS DO NOT SHOW UP IN THE P&R SECTION OR ANYWHERE ELSE! VICTORY IS WON!

7. Well said.