He "madoff" like a bandit!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by peilthetraveler, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Nope, you just don't get it. Do ya?

#11     Dec 17, 2008
  2. Bernie is probably reading up on the case of Angelo Haligiannis right about now. Haligiannis was scheduled to be sentenced to 15 years in an 80m Ponzi scheme back in 2006 cut the ankle monitor and skipped town. It was several days before they started looking for him if I remember and he ended up in Greece. His only mistake was he was spotted living it up at a expensive resort on Crete and turned into Greek authorities but was released because he was considered a naturalized citizen because of his parents. As long as he stays in Greece they can't touch him it seems so far!

Will Bernie make a similar break for Israel? I doubt it but what does he have to lose?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08262007/business/hedge_fugitive_freed.htm

#12     Dec 17, 2008
  3. He will probably pull some strings and get himself into federal witness protection program.:D

#13     Dec 17, 2008
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

5. They took his and his wife's passports. What is sick is the sipc is talking about bailing out their investors. Well fuck them. They were all accredited investors. They better not get a dime back. Fuck em.

Bunch of rich Jews getting screwed by another is pretty funny.

#15     Dec 17, 2008
  6. Considering it seems he has preferentially screwed the american Jewish demographic, Israel might not be the safest place for him. Somebody's gotta have a brother in the Mossad. Paraguay sounds better.

I think I posted earlier on him pulling a Ken Lay. Let's see if history repeats.

#16     Dec 17, 2008
  7. Don't mess with zee Zohan

#17     Dec 17, 2008