Hayek and the Keynesian's 3 Big Mistakes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

The income chart is adjusted for inflation.

#21     Dec 1, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess we need to adjust your weak economic arguments for stupidity.

#22     Dec 1, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

First, I guess you conceded the QE-commodity point. Second, please post me the link for your chart.

Edit, never mind. By the link of the chart, your data only goes up to 2007, so it is worthless in the context of this argument of wages going up in the last 5 years.

#23     Dec 1, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I've conceded nothing, you do not know how to read a simple chart. The "last 5 years" comment does not change that, you missed the axis label.

#24     Dec 1, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We're talking about inflation caused by QE, and you comment that "it's ok, because wages are going up too". But QE wasn't pre 2008, and your chart is labeled:

"800px-United_States_Income_Distribution_1947-2007.svg.png"

1947 to 2007, making it irrelevant for your point. Who doesn't know how to read a simple chart? Just because the axis label goes to 2010, doesn't mean the data does. Wanna try again?

#25     Dec 1, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Basically all you need to know about how keynesian economics has worked out for us is right here, we are actually in the exact same spot we were in 09, we just chopped the dollar in half to create the illusion of growth.

[​IMG]

#26     Dec 1, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hah...go back 50 years and post a long term of that.

#27     Dec 1, 2012
  8. Ricter

Ricter

You have everything backwards, and correlations are, in your mind, causes. You've been beat down repeatedly, not just by me, and yet you blather on. Why? Because this is the internet and there is no way to make you shut up.

You're in Randroid hell, and can't get out. No one is listening to you guys. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.

#28     Dec 1, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think Ricter has been drinking again.

#29     Dec 1, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

He drinks? I thought he was just stupid.

#30     Dec 1, 2012