Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. You just proved my point. You did not even address Index Piker directly in the single instance where you mildly indicated disagreement. You told me, and only in passing. Once. However, you have followed me across several threads repeatedly and relentlessly, just as you are doing here, because I took Index Piker to task. That was my point. Thank you.

#81     Sep 3, 2010
  2. Total bullshit. I wasn't involved in those threads and you know it.

You didn't answer my question you lying hypocrite.

Here's the thread that you started in feedback to get Index Piker banned:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=194839

He wasn't banned and not a peep from Baron, despite your best efforts.

Why haven't you gone back onto YOUR thread to demand accountability from Baron? Why haven't you accused Baron of condoning "racism and the idea of presidential assassination"?

Come on Gayfly. What's the problem?

#82     Sep 3, 2010
  3. I complained, via PM and the complain button. The thread I had started speaks for itself. Nice evasion tactic, though. Appeaser.

#83     Sep 3, 2010
  4. Why didn't you post your displeasure ON YOUR OWN THREAD?

Why haven't you accused Baron of condoning "racism and the idea of presidential assassination?" It's his site and he could have banned Piker with a few keystrokes but did not.

#84     Sep 3, 2010
  5. Free Thinker, please excuse this diversion from your topic. But please let these unrelated posts remain so that the caliber of those who take issue with your subject matter remains as a matter of record.

#85     Sep 3, 2010
  6. I agree. Further documentation that you're a lying, cowardly hypocrite.

#86     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Such haughty arrogance, and from a former bank teller no less.

#87     Sep 3, 2010
  8. Did you already forget? It WAS my own thread:
    Click on the very link in your post. Your own post!

Why did I not go after Baron? He did not make it a career to go after me for attacking Index Piker, as you have taken it upon yourself to attack me in apparent defense of Index Piker, one lukewarm criticism about him but not even to him notwithstanding. I believe I made it plain to the ET's administration how I feel about racism and such. Much as you have amply illustrated your sentiments by choices you have made about whom to attack relentlessly.

#88     Sep 3, 2010
  9. You're totally full of shit...

I wasn't involved AT ALL in the threads in question; I made ZERO posts in them. Even so, I gave you my thoughts on Index Piker's comments after-the-fact which you've compulsively lied about.

You, OTOH, started a thread to ban Index Piker but you didn't even get a peep out of Baron, let alone achieve your objective.

So in your typical, lying, cowardly, accusatory fashion you accused me and others of being "appeasers" but of course you didn't have the balls to confront Baron IN YOUR OWN THREAD and accuse him of the same thing.

You're beyond pathetic.

#89     Sep 3, 2010
  10. One of the pitfalls of engaging an imbecile in an exchange of any kind, is that he doesn't even know when he has been eviscerated. Hence the expression, "He's too dumb to die."

#90     Sep 3, 2010