Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

first off you changed which post you asked me to respond to, second off only a retard could consider quebec and ontario central canada, i have never heard a person call it anything besides eastern canada. Once again my only error was wasting time on a fucking lunatic who changes his mind mid stream. Secondly the only question you ever asked was "Do you really believe their premise is not a prop for something...else? Are you really that naive?" So i can answer with a couple simple yes and no answers, no i do not believe it is a prop for anything, and no i am not naieve i am simply a person who actually had friends of various races growing up, i wasnt a by product of some far left white university prof. like you.

#51     Sep 3, 2010
  2. stu

stu

well... he's marrying your daughter isn't he?

#52     Sep 3, 2010
  3. No, I did not change which post I asked you to respond to. It was the only post to which I referred IN THIS THREAD. You merely coudn't keep up. I posted only one link in this thread, so I don't see why there should have been any confusion. Your response to another post was another matter. It is not my fault that you cannot distinguish between the two, or that you make haphazard assumptions by which you live. I imagine that's a prevalent fixture in your life. You were too lazy to click on the only ET link I posted in this thread and now you're trying to save face with bluster.

As for "Central Canada," I did not coin the term. And you are insufficiently educated, in Canada at least, to recognize this fact.

#53     Sep 3, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

you are a troll, and this proves your lunacy.

This was in response to bugscoe asking you the following:

How many black people have you interacted with in your life?

How many have you called your business partner?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Gabfly1:

Your first two questions are not worthy of a response. Remember, I live in Central Canada. If you lived in Central Canada, you would not ask such a stupid question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in your version of central canada where it includes Ontario and Quebec there are no BLACK PEOPLE?!?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING DAFT?!?! Or do you just not leave your house cause the K.k.K. does not permit you? I am visiting my mom in toronto right now i would happily show up to your house and prove to you that there are in fact black people living in ontario.

#54     Sep 3, 2010
  5. You stupid, stupid man.

Bugscoe first implied and eventually claimed in another thread that I did not interact with people of other races. I advised him that this was a stupid remark because I live in Central Canada (hint: the actual multicultural melting pot of the country). The implication is OF COURSE I DO, MORON. And you read into my response that I am suggesting there are no black people in Central Canada? You are an idiot without peer. Your own post says so.

#55     Sep 3, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Fuck off, change the response again, and make up definitions on the fly, i promise i wont waste another sentence on you.

#56     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Could someone else please chime in here? Is this Hello fellow insane?

#57     Sep 3, 2010
  8. stu

stu

He's Jem-esque..and he's cornered .. that's probably as near to insane as it gets.

#58     Sep 3, 2010
  9. God did not create the universe. Hawking created the universe with his physics :D

#59     Sep 3, 2010
  10. #60     Sep 3, 2010