Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. stu

stu

Not a science option. He told you so. :rolleyes:

That deceit won't work. There is not one example of me ever doing that.
    You denying that there's only an appearance of fine tuning is not me denying it, you idiot.

But it's no good. Too late now. Cat's out the bag. You lied your way into this 10 year old corner. Lol.
    :D

#551     Feb 17, 2015
  2. jem

jem

stu... you are such a deceitful troll. you denied it for years... you are such a liar anyone can go back any look at the dozens of dozens of posts... besides I don't deny there is an appearance of fine tuning... that is what I argued for the first about 5 years of our argument.

but... for immediate proof... of how misleading stu can be...

just scroll over to 6 minutes in the video... its right there... Susskind clearly lists the 4 explanations for the fine tuning.

[/quote]

#552     Feb 17, 2015
  3. The Universe has always been here. God has always been here. Now accept those facts and go on with your lives while you are still breathing.

#553     Feb 17, 2015
  4. stu

stu

:p

#554     Feb 18, 2015
  5. stu

stu

Accepting assertions are facts that way is one of the least edifying things to do while you are still breathing.

#555     Feb 18, 2015
  6. [/quote]

It's obvious that Susskind is stoned out of mind and not to be taken seriously here. He probably does another bong hit as soon as the video is over. :)

#556     Feb 18, 2015
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

And nobody, and I mean nobody... knows bong hits better than our local global warming alarmist.

Here he is with Obama in the early days...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    #557     Feb 18, 2015