Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. #41     Sep 3, 2010
  2. Finally, The ET Brain Trust has set the world's foremost living theoretical physicist straight and put him in his place:

You want a rational explanation to dispel a hazy, unarticulated "belief?" I'll tell Steve to get right on it.

#42     Sep 3, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Where is your reply to my three pages in the thread which you implied i was dodging?

#43     Sep 3, 2010
  4. Gabfly lol :D

#44     Sep 3, 2010
  5. Your diatribe did not suggest that you were looking for a reply. Unlike one of my earlier posts where I sought a reply from you but did not get one:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2940395#post2940395

And you did not answer the question I asked you in this very thread in my last post. Specifically, do you want a rational explanation to dispel a hazy, unarticulated "belief?" Stated differently, are you looking for a clear answer to a non-question?

In response to your diatribe in another, unrelated thread to which you refer, you essentially accuse me of being smug and then go on to new heights of your own. There is actually a minor point of agreement between us. I do not doubt that the race card is overplayed at times. And that's not a good thing. However, the antidote is not to ignore racism where it actually exists. The solution to one extreme is rarely the opposite extreme. And for you to think that it is such a negligible issue in the US renders you an inveterate Pollyanna. There is little point in further exchange because neither of us respects the other's opinion. At all.

Oh, and your reference elsewhere to Central Canada being 95% white? You do realize, of course, that Central Canada is Quebec and Ontario, right?

#45     Sep 3, 2010
  6. can a deity capable of creating the universe be created from nothing?

#46     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I guess when you are born so far left of center that you use china as a starting point you could consider ontatio and quebec "central canada" in reference to russia......

[​IMG]

#47     Sep 3, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Are you drunk or something, on page 18 of the thread entitled "Overwhelmingly White Media Criticize Conservative Rallies as 'Overwhelmingly White'" and you provided a link. I responded to you with three pages in the thread entitled " "It’s horrifying to imagine kids being proud to be white." — Newsweek, Sept. 14, 200 " get your shit together dude.

#48     Sep 3, 2010
  9. "Central Canada (sometimes the Central provinces) is a region consisting of Canada's two largest and most populous provinces: Ontario and Quebec. Due to their high populations, Ontario and Quebec have traditionally held a significant amount of political power in Canada, leading to some amount of resentment from other regions of the country. Before Confederation, the term 'Canada' specifically referred to Central Canada. Today, the term "Central Canada" is less often used than the names of the individual provinces.

Despite its name, Central Canada is only called central due to it being the centre of political power in Canada. It is located entirely in the eastern half of the country..."

http://www.answers.com/topic/central-canada

Meanwhile, you have answered neither the question in this thread nor the one to which I referred in my last post.

#49     Sep 3, 2010
  10. If that was your "response" to my specific question in the other thread (perhaps you should click on the link just to be sure), then I can see why your thinking is muddled. Your "response" was tangential at best, and I'm being kind.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2940395#post2940395

#50     Sep 3, 2010