Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Then there's jem, who has zero integrity and gives Christians a bad name.

Fair's fair.:)

#431     Jan 9, 2015

2. Strike that. THIS is the dumbest bunch of words I've read in a long time.

Just when I think righties can't get any stupider, one comes along to set a new record. Truly amazing.

#432     Jan 9, 2015
  3. jem

jem

note... notice stu's misrepresentation about gravity.

Hawking states gravity can be the designer... in his top down theory of cosmology.
    in which because there are multiverses... and you are in the universe with gravity... it is sort of like gravity created your universe.

Gravity as creator is subset of the multiverse prong.

#433     Jan 9, 2015
  4. jem

jem

oh looks one of the band of sock puppets coming out with more of his trademark douche comments.

#434     Jan 9, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I don't run.

I amble.

#435     Jan 9, 2015
  6. stu

stu

I didn't alter any words in your quote or any context of it.
    I selected one aspect from the rambling nonsense that it is. No rules broken. You have a bizarre idea of truth. Apparently it is only what you think it should be.

And no, obviously the meaning 'to separate' is not the same meaning as 'to know' in context or otherwise.

What is in context is you did what you were name calling others to have done. You used a redefined meaning of the word science as opposed to it's original one. Oh ye hypocrite!

But it's ok and understood. Like Jem you're angry and just want lash out against science whatever its meaning, and people generally, in simply hating any stuff that has or does discover no need for your God.

#436     Jan 10, 2015
  7. stu

stu

That's math. That's physics. That's science.

That's a lie. That's dishonest. That's you.

#437     Jan 10, 2015
  8. stu

stu

nice
    :)

#438     Jan 10, 2015

9. i applaud reason and scarefull scrutiny of all IDEA

man mind created science and religion. one invite scrutiny,the other eschew

#439     Jan 10, 2015
  10. jem

jem

if you even understood the paper I presented from hawking in previous threads... you would understand that you are an ignorant moron.

you would also know that the the constants of the standard are so finely tuned (at least 2O decimal places) they were able to find the higgs boson at the LHC...

but I will make this simple with a quote from Hawking... from wikipedia...
    this quote shows you to be a lying ass troll moron jerkoff in this universe and every other.

" As Stephen Hawking has noted, "The laws of science, as we know them at present, contain many fundamental numbers, like the size of the electric charge of the electron and the ratio of the masses of the proton and the electron. ... The remarkable fact is that the values of these numbers seem to have been very finely adjusted to make possible the development of life."[9]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-tuned_Universe

#440     Jan 10, 2015