Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. stu

stu

"For years you said we had proof that life came from non life."
    That statement, your statement, has never been true. It's one of those deceits that makes you a liar.

#231     Dec 16, 2014
    futurecurrents likes this.
  2. jem

jem

you really should check your lies Stu, this forum has a search function.
    you were lying about science back then and I called you out on your lies many times.

quote 1 form Stu

None of the de Duve's quotes say any such thing.
    A de Duve quote does state categorically chance.

But as an ID'er, you are of course all about misinformation, misrepresenting , misquoting and misunderstanding.

There is plenty of science showing life from non life.
    But you've already overplayed the devious nature of your intention. You are not after any proof.

You'll take anything, proof, quotes, science, to misrepresent what they say as if by doing so it will give some credibility to your intelligent design nonsense.
    It really doesn’t work.

quote 2 from Stu

I do seriously wonder if all your chairs are at home Jem.

I say this ....."There is plenty of science showing life from non life."

It is obvious to anyone who cares to look how that is quite true. There’s no pretence No mention of proof of life from non life… even though there is proof of how life’s essential components do arise naturally from inorganic matter.

So you say, I said this....." he tries to pretend there is proof of life coming from non life... "

You do that to everything don't you? Words and meaning must change as they pass through that creationist filter between your ears because you just don’t want to understand the reality.

It's incredible what religious delusion must have done to your ability to think straight.

And who is this "we" presenting science?
    Just be careful is all I advise. You've shown many worrying signs of having a split personality with all that weird screen name business on quite a few previous occasions. Now this.

"We" don't want any more of that unhealthy kind of thing now do "we"?

#232     Dec 16, 2014
  3. stu

stu

By all means keep shooting yourself in the foot that way.
    It's to be expected that someone who is clearly pathologically dishonest such as yourself will see any true statements which don't appeal as lies.

No matter. You simply own this lie ...
    Quote from Jem:
    "For years you said we have proof that life came from non life."

#233     Dec 17, 2014
  4. jem

jem

So even though I have a quote from 4 years ago and a quote a few pages ago where you stand by that statement you are still trying to imply something about your statement but don't have the guts to state it clearly?
    that is why I call you a troll.

#234     Dec 17, 2014
  5. heypa

heypa

I'm just a very long time retired mechanical engineer and can directly sense only a small part of the universe around me,I can only understand only part of what I see with my primitive brain and limited senses. Said brain that was developed I believe so that we as a species could survive our environment the same as other species. We humans have gone far beyond that limited need.
    That said I have no problem with people who desire more knowledge. From what I understand science is only a guessing and verifying process in an attempt to better understand that which we cannot perceive with our limited senses.
    Seems to me that to postulate about a creator is a leap that primitive people made long ago and is an ongoing need for some humans. Some people try to control others by claiming to be an intermediary and that it's is my way or the highway causing some to revolt. Until we get absolutely to the end of the scientific investigation this speculation is only a topic for discussion never leading to a valid final conclusion. This is assuming there is an end to the scientific search.

#235     Dec 17, 2014

6. Who the fuck cares? Except you. And you have proven yourself to be an intellectually dishonest crazed troll. Give it a rest, whack job

#236     Dec 17, 2014
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You can't be serious.

#237     Dec 17, 2014
  8. jem

jem

look at the troll and the liar coming out to support Stu the liar. sock puppets thick as thieves.
    this is an internet board ... so I give it the care it is due in my opinion, it was not hard to show stu was lying.

#238     Dec 17, 2014
  9. jem

jem

let me remind you that on this thread stu first denied saying
    "There is plenty of science showing life from non life."

#239     Dec 17, 2014
  10. Stu never said that. He knows better. You are a liar and a crazed troll.

#240     Dec 17, 2014