Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. jem

jem

#211     Dec 12, 2014
  2. jem

jem

AGW-

go ahead you lying trolls...
    post a link to a paper showing proving man made co2 causes warming.
    (failed models don't count as science)

You will not... because there is not science showing man made co2 causes warming...
    (note this is not whether greenhouse gases can warm... because we also know they can also cool.)

#212     Dec 12, 2014
  3. Here we go again with the intellectual dishonesty. I mean lying.

go ahead you lying troll...
    post a link to a paper proving evolution.

You will not... because there is no science showing evolution...

Come one jerm! How hard could it be? Show the paper!

#213     Dec 12, 2014
  4. jem

jem

the ignorance of science by these trolls is stunning. The dishonesty is amazing.

Stu could not produce his plenty of science showing life from non life... because there is no complete pathway that science has found in which non life evolves into life.
    That is what science is working on. Top scientists are attempting to find a plausible pathway.
    That does not mean that mean life evolved that way... but they are hoping to find at least a plausible pathway.

Once life was established... then by most current definitions we evolved.

and also note... we have not even discussed the fact that a drive for life may exist in the building blocks or that we had directed evolution. (those things are also considered by scientists as well as pan spermia because the time for life to evolve on earth by random chance seems relatively short)

#214     Dec 12, 2014

5. o_O:eek::confused:

So where's the evolution paper jem? go ahead you lying troll...
    post a link to a paper proving evolution.

#215     Dec 12, 2014
  6. stu

stu

..or gravity:D

It's the extremely stupid and dishonest claim you keep making that others are using the word proof, when any honest person can see isn't so, along with all the other falsities you post, that show you to be a thoroughly dishonest person Jem.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    #216     Dec 13, 2014
  7. jem

jem

#217     Dec 14, 2014
  8. jem

jem

you have lost your mind? fraudcurrents.

there is no paper showing evolution from non life to life... troll.
    because science has not even found a plausible pathway yet.
    Do you want quotes from top scientists?
    Check the threads where I disabused Stu of his lies and misrepresentations on this subject.

#218     Dec 14, 2014
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

#219     Dec 14, 2014
  10. stu

stu

Deaf, blind, stupid and completely dishonest.

How many times, Jem you idiot....

I said.... "There is plenty of science showing life from non life."
    I've also said... "There is plenty of science showing how life can come from non life."

I stand by both. They are both true.
    All I have ever stated are in those terms.

I have never stated, implied or even intimated anywhere, ever, that..."we had proof that life came from non life."

Only you have done that in the pathetic attempt to put words in my mouth. Well fuck you.:p

As a complete moron and idiot and being the utterly dishonest creep that you are, it can be seen by anyone how you are always lying, altering quotes to mislead yourself into deceits like these ...

Quote from Jem
    "For years you said we had proof that life came from non life."

Quote from Jem
    "Every few weeks he tries to pretend there is proof of life coming from non life..."

Still, as a magnanimous gesture on my behalf and in keeping with the season, I'd nevertheless like to wish you a very Merry go fuckyourself Xmas and also take the opportunity of offering condolences to your family for having such an asshole as a relative at this and every other time of year.[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    #220     Dec 14, 2014
    dbphoenix likes this.