Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Wow, what a submissive little bitch you are, meekly accepting whatever "authorities" say, whether it's rational or not. I'll have to lower my opinion of you. You're only a C+ brain.

NO WAY can someone explain how/why the universe supposedly materialized out of nothing if they don't even understand what it consists of.

Dispute that Gayfly. You can't? Didn't think so. Troll on then! :p

#141     Sep 4, 2010
  2. Trader666, whose credentials he has assured me are secret and none of my business, continues to expound the intricacies of astrophysics and where Hawking has it hopelessly wrong. Rather akin to a manic-depressive pontificating on level-headedness, wouldn't you say?

#142     Sep 4, 2010
  3. Ever thought about joining a cult or taking up Jack Hershey trading? You need a guru to do your thinking for you.

No credentials are needed for common sense which you obviously lack. You also lack a rebuttal to my logic so all you can do is lie and try to distort this in typical Gayfly troll fashion. How transparent.

I never "assured you my credentials are secret" and this isn't about "the intricacies of astrophysics." LOLOL!!!!!

But what else would we expect from the one who accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant?

#143     Sep 5, 2010
  4. Some people can't think for themselves.

Exhibit 1: Gayfly.

#144     Sep 5, 2010
  5. charts

charts

leaves no place vs. need not
    gravity vs. nothing

Reporter or author contradictions ... ? "not that there is anything wrong with that" ... :) Speculations ... faith vs. not ... there's a God vs. I am god ... :))

#145     Sep 6, 2010
  6. charts

charts

And he wants to make a buck (pound), and to feed his celebrity and ego ... :) Not much different than most ET posters ... :p

#146     Sep 6, 2010
  7. stu

stu

....then
    science is fact without conclusion, religion conclusion without fact.

#147     Sep 7, 2010
    Money Trust likes this.
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Susskind: The cosmological constant appears to be very finely tuned. A slight difference one way or the other and we don't exist. One explanation for such fine tuning is God.

Jem: Susskind invented string theory. According to Susskind, God is responsible for fine tuning of the cosmological constant.

o_O

#148     Dec 7, 2014
  9. Jem . . . what do you have to say ?

#149     Dec 7, 2014
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Piezoe, thread necromancer.

[​IMG]

#150     Dec 8, 2014