Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

OMG OMG, thank you for making our day we are literally on the floor now...... I AM WILL YOU DUMB FUCK i told my friends to use the name "hello" but they used my first name cauise they forgot.....

#121     Sep 3, 2010
  2. Oh, I have no doubt that the wall you're leaning on is the floor.

#122     Sep 3, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Bryant wants to know if he can just show up at your house and you could just give him your wallet.

#123     Sep 3, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

He says to just leave it in the mailbox so he doesnt have to waste any time with you.......

HAHAHAHAHAHA

#124     Sep 3, 2010
  5. Gayfly... give him your wallet or you're a racist.

#125     Sep 3, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR WILL TO SEE THAT I JUST SHOT RUM AND COKE OUT OF MY NOSE......

It was dark rhum just incase anyone believes i am a race traitor.

#126     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That reminds me, whenever I eat at KFC I always insist on all dark meat.

#127     Sep 3, 2010
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

9. optimal

optimal

There are several problems with this short statement. First off, gravity is not a 'law'. Second, the whole sentence doesn't really make any sense, since physics is the study of the mechanical processes which characterize the natural world. We are not looking for 'facts' that say where the natural world 'comes from' because the phrase 'comes from ' implies a (usually religiously informed) set of assumptions that are not a part of the physics. I do not know this for sure, but I am guessing that the person who posted the above is a religious person.

#129     Sep 4, 2010
  10. There are several problems with every statement peil makes. Isn't it fascinating how people with absolutely no related background feel confident enought to weigh in on some of the highest levels of scientific thought? And all this because they got a "second opinion" on the Internet. I'm surprised that some of these über scientists among use here at ET are not performing neurosurgery or at least designing new and better bridges in their leisure moments.

They are not even in a position to legitimately evaluate the credibility of their "alternative sources," let alone on the content and its proper interpretation. Even so, peil et al are ready to take on one of the most brilliant minds alive. And all this between setups. Who would have thought there were so many astrophysicists among us, so well versed in the nuances of theoretical physics?

#130     Sep 4, 2010