Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Will says you wre a bank tellr before you went on welfare,,, loser

#111     Sep 3, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

yopu like Obama>? Race traitor!!!

#112     Sep 3, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

hahaha this is too funny screwing arnd on th blacberry and lauging at Bankteller1!!!

Made my day!!

#113     Sep 3, 2010
  4. #114     Sep 3, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

Haha Will told me to fuck with you and spell horrendously to see how much shit you would put up with if it came from a black person, you are seriously a bitch man.... grow a pair.

#115     Sep 3, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

u thogyt becaze i was an undermedukated blak you coudltyn point out my spelling defficieny, werdz!!

#116     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

I just lost 20 bucks on you, will said i could basically treat you like a piece of garbage and spell horrendously and you would be to much of a bitch to man up and point it out, as long as you thought i was black,even though from what he says you always attack peoples spellng mistakes. Even the most pathetic whities i have met in my day atleast had a backbone.

#117     Sep 3, 2010
  8. There's that infallible logic of yours again. YOU were typing, not anyone else. How could I criticize someone else for YOUR typing? Asshole. You think I was being unduly polite? Have I not repeatedly and accurately pointed to your dimness?

Since you said earlier you were going to some bar ("Asbestos" or whatever), I figured you were getting sloshed and typing in shorthand on your phone. If anyone hasn't yet made it known to you, you and your friends are fairly lowbrow. Now get back to your grog lest any of your brain cells should escape.

#118     Sep 3, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

We are all laughing even harder now, we have been inside arizonas on a blackberry this entire time dipshit. Bryant was typing, not me, i simply told him to make his spelling "atroshus" and let it be known it was from a black guy, and see what kind of shit you would put up with. LOL oh my god, now the waitress is even laughing with us....

#119     Sep 3, 2010
  10. Except for the small fact that in your posts you were referring to your friends as having made the various insults. Therefore, you were doing the typing. If "Will" was typing, he would not have written "My friend Will says..." Unless, of course, he's as brain dead as you are.

Idiot.

#120     Sep 3, 2010