Hawking: God did not create Universe

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Very dignified.

#101     Sep 3, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

wil tells me ur a racist u pasty bitch... U wanna see if black ppl live in TO

#102     Sep 3, 2010
  3. I imagine those very words were on "God's" mind when "He" made you.

Meanwhile, my background does not prepare me to question, let alone debate, theoretical physics with Dr. Hawking. However, since you presume to be up to the challenge, I suggest you take it up with him directly. No doubt, he awaits your much needed input with considerable anticipation.

#103     Sep 3, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

why dnt you brng your ass to arzonas you fernch pussy

#104     Sep 3, 2010
  5. I can only imagine what you friends must be saying after you fed them all manner of lies stemming from your comprehension deficit. Doubling down doesn't make you right. It only makes you that much more of a doofus.

#105     Sep 3, 2010
  6. Maybe a picture will help.

This is the estimated distribution of dark matter and dark energy in the universe. Both are theoretical concepts that we have no clue about and created in an attempt to reconcile differences between theory and observation. We barely understand the remaining 4%.

If you still think Hawking can say “because there is a law such as gravity, the Universe can and will create itself from nothing..." you're just confirming yet again that you can't think for yourself.

What would you do if two doctors gave you conflicting medical advice? You're not a doctor. Scratch that... I forgot for a sec you're a Canadian and don't have the luxury of two doctors' opinions. :p

[​IMG]

#106     Sep 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

will says yer a racst go eat some putine you french cunt

#107     Sep 3, 2010
  8. Classy fellow, that Will.

#108     Sep 3, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

I will prove there is lts of black ppl in TO come to arizonas you cowrd

#109     Sep 3, 2010
  10. And you are that other doctor? Please don't ever lose that sense of humor. Meanwhile, I'll leave you to your do-it-yourself astrophysics.

#110     Sep 3, 2010