Hawkeye Traders - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by marxdhr, Jul 20, 2009.

1. marxdhr

marxdhr

I keep receiving e-mails from Hawkeye Traders (www.hawkeyetraders.com). Has anyone used them and obtained good results? Any other thoughts?

2. Have not used them, but their stock charts look similar to EOT. I did try EOT. Stock charts may be too complicated to make any consistent returns. It is not clear when to buy or sell.

3. ajez

ajez

I was too, so I bought Hawkeye Trader monthly subscription plan for their tools...that was 2 months ago. I have requested help vial the phone and email almost a dozen times for assistance to connect the Hawkeye Trader tools to my new subscription for Tradingview with no reply but a form letter stating they would be intouch in 24 hours. They have NEVER gotten back to me. Far as I am concerned this is stealing. Maybe if I bought the $4000 package I would get customer support...but apparently buying the cheapest package gets you nothing.
    Very disappointed with Dustin.

4. El Trado

El Trado

Let me get this straight. You receive spam emails, and actually consider paying someone that uses spam to attract business for investment advice?

I would say just go all in. You will lose all your money sooner or later, so just get it over with. The pain will be less that way