Hawaii Senator: What's Obama Hiding?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 24, 2011.

1. But they would vote Republican anyway. Seriously. So let them chase their tails (and tales) in the interim and get nowhere.

#51     Apr 26, 2011
  2. Just more wrappers.......WE NEED to see the CANDY!!! :cool:

May 17th will be here soon........... http://www.amazon.com/Wheres-Birth-...8299/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303840117&sr=8-1

:cool:

#52     Apr 26, 2011
  3. Also, why has barry's selective service document that is unique (tainted) and all his numerous SSN #'s not getting addresses???

School records???

Odd Passport file???

WE MUST see the CANDY or this issue sticks!!! :cool:

"Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-04-25-trump-president-poll.htm

BARRY S down to 38%..........WOW..........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#53     Apr 26, 2011
  4. http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/2011-04-25-trump-president-poll.htm

And only 43 % say Trump was definitely born in the USA

"For what it’s worth, not everyone is convinced Trump was born in the USA either: 43% say he definitely was born here"

#54     Apr 26, 2011
  5. jem

jem

and the only intelligent people would be the 10% who say they don't have enough info... perhaps the 20 percent who said trump was probably born here and a few of trumps family and friends who might have been around when his mom was pregnant.

the rest are loons.

#55     Apr 26, 2011
  6. Were not both of Trump's parents US citizens? If so, wouldn't he be eligible regardless of where he was born?

#56     Apr 26, 2011
  7. Yes. We lived overseas a lot when I was a kid (my father was an architectural engineer for a large construction company). My youngest sister was born in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. When she was born she received a "record of birth abroad" from the local US embassy and a letter and passport form the state department based upon my mother's birth certificate proving that she was a US citizen. My sister, even though born in Suadi Arabia, is a full US citizen and could run for President.

#57     Apr 26, 2011
  8. When a state gives a state certified birth certificate,the states health department ,2 governors and 2 newspapers all say someone was born in that state its enough info for most intelligent people

#58     Apr 26, 2011
  9. I am a Ron Paul supporter...I don't give a rip about Trump....sorry....LOL! :cool:

#59     Apr 26, 2011
  10. EXACTLY..........so SHOW THE REAL CANDY!!!

What is there to HIDE??? :eek:

I am soooooo sorry your CON JOB pal will not show the CANDY.........ONLY WRAPPERS! :eek:

:D :eek: :D

#60     Apr 26, 2011