Hawaii Senator: What's Obama Hiding?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I believe GWB did. Why can't Obama? I thought Obama was better?

#21     Apr 25, 2011

2. 1.Show proof that you can get into Columbia University or Harvard Law with a C or D average due to affirmative action

2.No links.Never looked into it because I'm not interested in articles only how he finished which was was President of The Harvard Law Review and graduate with Honors

3.Yes, he practiced law with the firm Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland

#22     Apr 25, 2011
  3. Please list what items or similar items from the birther Obama records wish list did Bush voluntarily release(voluntarily ,not leaked)

#23     Apr 25, 2011
  4. I might have to plagiarize this from you... hope you don't mind...

"The entertainment value of YOUR STUPIDITY has worn off. ON IGNORE!"

LOL!

#24     Apr 25, 2011
  5. You mean you can't look them up in the internet like you did for all of Obama's records?

#25     Apr 25, 2011
  6. You said Bush released the records or similar records that you were requesting from Obama,please back up your statement

Which records or similar records that are requested from the birther Obama record wish list did Bush voluntarily release ? (voluntarily,not leaked)

#26     Apr 25, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

Now that at least three document authentication experts have declared the scanned “Certificate of Live Birth” Obama’s campaign team gave to a pro-Obama website to be an obvious phony; we know that he is hiding something here as well.

There are questions about how he paid for his Harvard Law School education since, despite a claim by Michele Obama, no one has produced any evidence that he received student loans. The Obamas will not release any student loan details despite repeated requests from the Chicago Tribune. However, it appears that his Harvard education may have been paid for by a foreign source. Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial.

It was discovered that Obama’s Selective Service card may have been doctored. Federal law requires all American males to register for the Selective Service (the draft) in case a major war broke out. Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older.

All told, there are 49 addresses and 16 different Social Security numbers listed for a person whose name is spelled “Barack Obama.” In some cases, the middle initial “H” is listed. If you were to expand the search to include closely related names such as: “Barac,” “Barak,” and “Barrack” Obama, you would find more than a dozen additional addresses and Social Security numbers.

Indeed, everywhere one looks into Obama’s background, we find sealed records, scrubbed websites, altered documents, deception and unanswered questions. Can anyone imagine for a second if John McCain or George Bush had blocked access to his school, medical, and birth records? It would have been headlines but as with everything else concerning Obama, the media has given him a pass on this.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/ex...eports/the-mystery-of-barack-obama-continues/

#27     Apr 25, 2011
  8. I've seen them, trust me. They're on the internet and some worker in TX confirmed it a local paper that it's true.

You can't find them?

#28     Apr 25, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

10. Link please :cool:

#30     Apr 25, 2011