Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 18, 2011.

1. B U S T E D ! ! !

Several individuals have stated FOR THE RECORD they have actually witnessed barry's LONG FORM VAULT COPY Birth Certificate (to include several in barry's staff during elections).

Easy next step here........start lining them all up and make them give oral depositions!!! :cool: Time to crank up the legal pressure and get some fricking TRUTH out of this CON JOB usurper administration!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

#21     Jan 20, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

The stench from Obama over his birth place is becoming really bad. Where was this guy born? Let's see the birth certificate! The Gov. still can't find the form. Nobody knows where it is. I guess Hillary will be filling in for Obama in 2012.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=253649

#22     Jan 21, 2011
  3. libturds think this only applies to things like Odumba's birth certificate but not to God.

#23     Jan 21, 2011
  4. #24     Jan 21, 2011
  5. jem

jem

you again must not be taking you meds.

At some point you have to sum the situation up.

Before we had people in HI gov't saying they had the Originals and that Obama was born there. So pinheads like you and Maher and Ranger Rover and the dopes on MSNBC thought they had a right to make fun of birther's intelligence.

Now we seem to have no originals. And Obama's relatives are dead.
    So far no in the world has produced evidence of his birth. who in HI has evidence of Obama's birth. And don't tell me about an Internet BC that Obama himself has never proffered as proof...

Maybe Obama has proof-- but he is not in HI.

Therefore no one in HI has proof he was born there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And note lack of originals where the original records must be stored .... is evidence of lack.

If I said there is solider in the tomb of the unkown solider.... lack of a body is evidence of a lack.

If I said there is no original B.C. in the place where the original is stored - that is evidence there is no official birth record which was required to kept and stored in accordance with HI law.

Which might cause the burden of proof of production and proof of birth place to switch.

Bringing a copy of a computer generated B.C. which was generated from data which was made by a notation instead of an official document.... might cause that copy to be deemed unreliable and untrustworthy.

#25     Jan 21, 2011
  6. olias

olias

it's laughable the way these items keep popping up. I swear it's getting to the point that someone could post something that they heard on an episode of 'Family Guy' about Obama's birth certificate, submitting that as evidence of a conspiracy, and within minutes you'd have a dozen other guys jumping on here to say 'yeah, see! Now we know the truth!"

You guys all look foolish later when the 'news' is discredited. In this day and age it make sense to do a little digging when you hear 'news' like this. Or just wait until someone else exposes its bogus nature.

#26     Jan 21, 2011
  7. jem

jem

I guess you did not see the link I posted to abc news.

#27     Jan 21, 2011
  8. This part of your web-link from ABC was interesting as well...

"The nonpartisan group FactCheck.org determined the document was authentic, writing on its blog, "Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."

Archives of two local papers -- the Honolulu Star Bulletin and Honolulu Advertiser -- also contain birth announcements for a young Obama son in early August 1961."

Anyone from ET living in Hawaii want to take a trip to the newspaper and look up the birth announcements from their archives?

Should be pretty simple.

#28     Jan 21, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

That would be great. I would love to see an official hospital birth certificate for Ovomit. I don't want the President to have duped the nation on his citizenship. I would love to see O out of the White House but more importantly, I want this country to operate without such a deception on the people.

Why can't we just see a hospital birth certificate? Since only one parent was a U.S. citizen I think the people deserve to know what the truth is and see some official evidence.

#29     Jan 21, 2011
  10. jem

jem

factcheck is about as non partisan as hannity and who cares what they say. I agree birth announcements in a newspaper would be some evidence of a birth day.... a little less solid as to place of birth --- depending on what type of requirements the paper had for publishing birth announcements.

1. For instance if they had a photographer at the hospital and took pictures of every baby... I would call that solid.

2. If grandparents could phone it in... less solid.

#30     Jan 21, 2011