Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 18, 2011.

1. CORRECT.....barry s HAS BEEN! :eek:

#11     Jan 19, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Now that the Gov. said he was going to settle the issue, let's see the hospital birth certificate. The implication is that the State only has some notes possibly submitted by Obama's grandparents. John McCain provided his full form birthcertificate. Why not Obama?

Obama has spent $millions in legal fees keeping it secret along with his college records. Why?

We've never found out how he traveled to Pakistan as a young man when they were not allowing U.S. citizens into the country. What kind of passport did he use?

Obama's first U.S. passport was issued after he became a Senator so what how did he get into Indonesia or Pakistan or where ever else he may have traveled?

You don't have to be called a "BIRTHER" to want to see some proof about his citizenship and answers to some of these questions. These are logical questions that deserve answers.

#12     Jan 19, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

#13     Jan 20, 2011
  4. jem

jem

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/01/hawaii_governor_hasnt_found_ob.html

this article seems to figure out just how the previous lies were manufactured.

If you re read the statement by the dept of health lady...you can see the statement she made was susceptible to being read in a Clinton type manner. I suspect she will soon saying she swore she personally saw a notation saying the record was on file.

Just the type of Clinton type truth we expect from democrats. And I notice range rover has curled up an hidden.

And he was a nice obama loon.

Now, I still have no opinion of where Obama was born... but now we know no one in HI does either.

#14     Jan 20, 2011
  5. jem

jem

#15     Jan 20, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's interesting.

#16     Jan 20, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

It's pretty much explained in this link which was broken in my last post

http://alturl.com/b5xq8

#17     Jan 20, 2011
  8. "but now we know no one in HI does either."

Not a logical conclusion, because a lack of evidence is not evidence of a lack.

You may say that you have never seen a particular birth certificate...but that yields knowledge that someone wasn't born in Hawaii, or that no one in Hawaii knows if Obama was born in Hawaii, or even that the certificate you deem the only worthy piece of evidence does not in fact exist?

Logically...a false, false, false conclusion.

Lousy reasoning...even shoddier use of logic.

#18     Jan 20, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. ROFLOL. Oh, don't make me laugh so hard. :D

#19     Jan 20, 2011
  10. #20     Jan 20, 2011