Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama Birth Certificate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 18, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Oh oh. No birth certificate in Hawaii for Obama.

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=252833

2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Oops!

3. jem

jem

no originals... but I thought those obama loons were saying the the HI official vouched for them and we should trust her.

how charming all those obamaloons have been.

I wonder how he is going to get on the ballot in states like texas when they pass their proof tests.

4. pspr

pspr

Maybe Abercrombie should look for it in Kenya.

5. Guv should have kept his mouth shut.

6. Uh, uh!!! The fine article says...

(quote)
    In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."
    (/quote)

This is bigger than "we can't find it" - this is more like..."The American people have been screwed!!!"

-g

7. Why does this not surprise me?

8. Q: You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plans to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?

A: I got a letter from someone the other day who was genuinely concerned about it; it is not all just political agenda. They were talking on Olelo last night about this; it has a political implication for 2012 that we simply cannot have.

How does this translate to Hawaii Governor Can't Find Obama Birth Certificate???

Only at Wing Nut Daily :D

9. jem

jem

so does HI have the originals or not?

do you know?

10. I don't care really, I was just curious about the headline which turned out to be completely disingenuous.

#10     Jan 19, 2011