Having a lot of Success using Wizetrade

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TradeSmarter, Apr 6, 2006.

1. You're right... Maybe I should have paid for the "Mentoring Program" or "Boot Camp" seminar to make sure I'm using it right. Please help me quit losing all my money buying Wizetrade stuff... :eek:

#21     Apr 6, 2006
  2. My cat did it in 4 months! I was dumbfounded and the little kitty would not share any tips with me, even though I am the one who bought Wizetrade for her! Little bee-ach. Let's see her cash her checks.

[​IMG]

#22     Apr 6, 2006

3. you remember what Seykota said : everybody gets what they want on the markets.... I think that it is helpless you're a loser with or without wizetrade. I am sorry my friend but I cannot do anything t help you!!!

Good luck LOOSER

#23     Apr 6, 2006
  4. after buying wizetrade for my 6 year old, he dropped out of elementary school to trade full time - he's only makin about 20K a day to start, but he said if i could hide him from the truant officers he would buy me a house in palm beach...:p

#24     Apr 6, 2006
  5. you see fframe38 even the cat of option coach can do it!!!! you're really not making much efforts !!!!

#25     Apr 6, 2006
  6. your son is so cute.. Mine is doing 10,000$ but hey he's just 3 so he has a good potential....

#26     Apr 6, 2006
  7. Is it possible to trade with Wizetrade in TI Franz Shoar's room? Will it double or triple my profits? :D

#27     Apr 6, 2006
  8. Your cats are retards compared to mine, a millionaire, earns $200K a day buying green and selling red!

#28     Apr 6, 2006
  9. Is that your cat charting his portfolio allocation with all the money he has made?

#29     Apr 6, 2006
  10. DUH! Pretty amazing isn't it? He solves BS using Ito's Lemma in his spare time.

#30     Apr 6, 2006