Having a lot of Success using Wizetrade

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TradeSmarter, Apr 6, 2006.

1. I have not used Wizetrade to trade with since I bought it but I did use it to cure about 3 types of cancer and reduce the effects of the Avian flu.....well worth the price.

#11     Apr 6, 2006
  2. kowboy

kowboy

Sounds good so far. How much does it cost and would they take installment payments?

#12     Apr 6, 2006
  3. You can quit buying lottery tickets now.

#13     Apr 6, 2006
  4. You're very perceptive! I only trade the first 30m of the day session, 2 days per week before my drive to the club to play 36 holes.

It cured my CJD (mad cow)!

#14     Apr 6, 2006
  5. Gee, let me count the ways I love Wizetrade

0. I love the excitement generated at seminars full of shills and run by ex-cons who have to rename the companies every couple of years to avoid prosecution.

1. I really love paying $4K to buy a supposedly refundable overpriced piece of software that recreates simple MACD or MA lines that are available for $400 in Metastock, with the added bonus that the price lines are REMOVED from the screen so I am now in need of ANOTHER APP to monitor the real price action.

2. I really love to be locked into a below-par data provider at exorbitant rates (can you say "vendor lock-in"?)

3. I love to have the "signals" magically disappear after I take a trade based on them ( can you say "Mulligan"? ). Ever seen the lines cross and then uncross later? :D

4. I really love to read glowing testimonials all posted from accounts created within the last 30 minutes and with zero posts other than stuff about Wizetrade ( can you say "Spam"? ).

5. I really really love the way they make you buy another basically IDENTICAL product for each asset type, and then charge ANOTHER $4K for each iteration. Ever heard of 4XMadeEasy and some other name for the option version?

BTW, I'm Trading smarter - by not using this POS....

#15     Apr 6, 2006
  6. I have a 2000$ capital. Do you think that making 150,000$ is doable in 3 months. 6 months would be ok but I don' want to be lazy and I really want to work hard and say to myself I really deserve what I made :)

THANKS WT

#16     Apr 6, 2006
  7. THANK YOU!!!!! I could not have asked for a better thread of idiotic comments to figure out that this review site is a joke.

#17     Apr 6, 2006
  8. That is what usually happens when someone takes time out to register a handle and ID to log on and simply post about Wizetrade. We saw the infomercial, we know you made 10 times your money. After all that is what was promised on TV.

#18     Apr 6, 2006

9. you're a bit harsh!!! If you are not that good that's your on fault!!! losers will remain losers. You just have to blame yourself certainly not WT .... OK I want answers : How long will it take ti turn 2000$ into 100,000$ thanks to WT?

1 month
    2 month
    3 month
    6 month

I gave the 6 month estimate because not everybody is intelligent even if I think that even my kid (3 years old) can achieve it!!!!

THANKS WT

#19     Apr 6, 2006
  10. have you seen the guy that looks like will smith on the wize trade website!!!

WIZETRADE™ is the tool for me and it can be the
    tool for you. Amen”

-Otis Tucker, Sr, Texas

#20     Apr 6, 2006