Have you upgraded to eSignal 7.5?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by EMini-Player, Dec 11, 2003.

1. mmm

mmm

Jay,

Can you please elaborate on the extra costs of delivering futures data?

In today's electronic age, I don't quite understand how it can cost an extra $25 per month per user to deliver data to users over the same equipment used to deliver equity data, especially since other data vendors do not have the $25 per month surcharge.

Thanks.

-- M

#11     Dec 19, 2003
  2. no problem here

#12     Dec 19, 2003
  3. I think this is how it is:

E-signal offers a feed for other charting platforms, and the 69.00/mo. is for these people. Also futures traders that ONLY trade futures find this nice. They can add some cash indicies for $3.00 and thats all they need.

E-signal offer an equities package for stock traders who use futures as leading indicators for 109.00/mo or whatever it is now. They use E-sig charting with the advanced.

Then there are exchange fees which are just passed along to the user.

Michael B.

#13     Dec 19, 2003
  4. mmm

mmm

Jay,

Any thoughts on my question? See below for the question.

Thanks.

-- M

#14     Dec 22, 2003
  5. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

mmm,

We have many price points and product offerings. But we spend more time and effort on the futures feeds than any other one I would guess. We are actually much lower than other futures focused vendors.

As we said, eSignal Premier actually lowered our pricing for users for futures and stock data. We have also lowered our pricing for International users also recently.

Plus, we continue to improve the software every 3 to 4 months with a new release. That is about as close of an answer as you'll get. There are now over 9000 users on 7.5 now.

Chuck Thompson
    President
    @eSignal

#15     Dec 22, 2003
  6. Not bad...... 3/4 mil to 1 mil per month off of 7.5....

Michael B.

#16     Dec 22, 2003
  7. cosmic

cosmic

no problem also over here...pretty stable as always...

Just hope they will change the data manager status color soon back to "screaming green" when connection is up & ok.

best to you,
    cosmic

#17     Dec 22, 2003