Have you tried Build Alpha

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by ssp729, Sep 27, 2018.

1. LOL 60K. I suppose it targets institutional. When I worked for a commodities trading firm we installed professional back office software. No demo to download but they came to office and provided training etc

I have both adaptrade and price action lab. They are both useful. Adaptrade I use to configure strategies with moving averages and other indicators. Price action lab I use for price action because it is superior in that one domain. Support is excellent never failed to answer a question in three years.

#21     Oct 11, 2018
  2. Some price tag for that one. I have piled up software last 15 years. Someone mentioned DLPAL and in my experience that is a no-frills product useful to anyone willing to go the extra mile to understand what it does. That changed my whole philosophy about trading. I use both the S and DQ versions but I started with first when it was called PAL and that included second. Using with intraday data is slow but there are ways to make it faster. I use the code with Multicharts and works well.

#22     Oct 30, 2018
  3. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i appreciate you showing up but everything i said is the truth. the cruz brothers never traded with their own software tradestation. dennis globa owner of mulit charts was a programmer doing special projects for me and as far as i know never has traded.

i created a program called traderware to compete with tradestation back in the day and launched it was latter bought by a large stock firm. i was lead consultant to a program called tradevec which also launched and then taken back private.

so i know about trading software alot - i would never pay to evaluate your dream let alone a canned dream. you will not succeed with the marketing model you are following no matter how much money you throw at it, time and effort. no one is going to feel sorry for your journey, you have to prove you have something of value .

so let me ask how are you going to prove you have something of value? your current plan is idiotic.

why does my opinion count?

#23     Jun 9, 2019