Have you noticed the price of ammo lately?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scataphagos, Nov 23, 2020.

1. El-cheapo 9mm FMJ stuff is ~$.65/round. That means you to go the the range, shoot up 200 rounds in an hour and be out with a bill of $150 ($20 for range time).

Shoot... my hookers cost less than that! (At least the good ones.)

:)

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

We can't find ammo anywhere around where I live. Not a single round.

3. zdreg

zdreg

It is not surprising. People believe that while Biden cannot stop the purchase of guns under the 2nd amendment the Democrats can control the purchase of ammunition.

4. bone

bone

And that’s why I reload.

5. jnbadger

jnbadger

Strange. I live in western Wisconsin where every single person I know owns at least one gun. We have many.

I went to the local Walmart on Tuesday to buy a cammo backpack. There was plenty of ammo for just about any caliber. You'd think the shelves would be empty, especially during deer season. I guess the demand for ammo in a gun loving state keeps us well supplied.

I assume you live in an area where there aren't many guns?

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

We have guns everywhere here in Florida. And we even have big hunting/fishing retailers like Bass Pro Shops. One of my friends went to Bass Pro Shop the other day and they didn't have a single round. The clerk told my friend that hundreds of people line up outside the store on ammo delivery day and it's "literally all sold within an hour".

7. jnbadger

jnbadger

Wow.

8. jnbadger

jnbadger

Have you ordered online? It seems the only restriction in FL is you need to be 21.

https://www.ammunitiondepot.com/content/3-terms-and-conditions

9. easymon1

easymon1

cued.... short n sweet

plan ahead.jpg

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

#10     Dec 1, 2020