Have you no shame Mr. President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Aug 27, 2012.

1. #31     Aug 27, 2012
  2. This is hilarious people dont understand that if paul didnt make it to the top 2 the only choices are Romney and Obama

By your logic if you're anti war you should vote for romney or stay at home which is still a vote for romney,the guy who will give us more war then obama :confused:

#32     Aug 27, 2012
  3. #33     Aug 27, 2012
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Nope. And not because The One is "a moose limb." Like most good liberals, The One believes the US needs to pay for its arrogance, needs to pony up a big chunk of coin to make up for all the Evil it has inflicted upon the world. And the "lesser" nations need room to become full fledged members of the UN. And that means nukes!

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised to see that the democrats had been leaking nuclear secrets to Iran (and others) for years. He's been (and will continue) to lean on Israel as much as possible to keep them from striking. But ultimately, they have no choice. They have to take out Iran's nuckes. Obama musta promised them a shitload of help if they delayed to November.

My call (and it is way to early to call BTW)? Obama wins, GOP takes both houses, Israel attacks Iran in late November.

#34     Aug 27, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

The university of california is making education cuts, funded by a bankrupt state, and is a bigtime Obama contributor?

You gotta be shitting me, is there a worse case of democrats using public money to elect their own?

#35     Aug 27, 2012

6. One hopes you wrote that while drunk or in an unmedicated state. If not, try plenty of both alcohol and medication.

You sound like the north american SouthAmerica. A most immoderate moderator you are.

#36     Aug 27, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

There is a worse case indeed: all the welfare money that buys the ghetto/reservation vote.

#37     Aug 27, 2012
  8. Tax dollars at work.

This is by no means a secret but also a reminder, both state and federal government budgets are based on how much they spent the year before.

My father ran a carpet installation shop in Maryland close to DC, he'd get jobs to put flooring in state and federal buildings and the people basically think of what they spent last year as a quota, they'd have him put in a new floor and put it in again in a month just to spend the extra money to keep their budget allotment the same next go-round.

#38     Aug 27, 2012
  9. I can verify this is true.
    If the agency doesn't spend all the money budgeted no matter what it's on they get less money allocated the next year.
    There is absolutely no incentive to save money.

I've seen clinics apply for expensive state of the art testing equipment just for the heck of it and get it approved.

Problem is, it took so long to set up etc etc: an old weider weight machine was more practical for use.

#39     Aug 27, 2012
  10. Obama has done nothing to solve these issues. Nothing! You see, we all know what Romney is. He's a very wealthy white guy who has done what wealthy white guys do. He's made money off his money, and he did it in the most profitable way he could. He is a product of big business. Obama on the other hand is a fraud. He poses as a man of the people, but is anything but that. He too is wealthy, connected, and plays the game just like the rest. I keep saying, if I'm going to get fucked I don't want it to be a surprise. I can plan for that. What I can't plan for is a guy who says he's my friend and then stabs me in the back. That's Obama in a nutshell. I simply don't trust the man.

#40     Aug 28, 2012