Have you no shame Mr. President?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Aug 27, 2012.

1. George Bush isn't the current president, and neither is Romney. This war is on Obama to fix, and he hasn't fixed it. He has the power. Not Bush. Not Romney. All he has to do is say, we're done, and that's it. He is the commander of all military troops. It's his call.

#21     Aug 27, 2012
  2. True,but as voters we should consider what would his replacement would do

#22     Aug 27, 2012
  3. You're pissed at Obama for not ending the war but support a guy who wants more war

For the last 2 years your post criticized what wall street did to the US but you now support a wall street guy for pres

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#23     Aug 27, 2012
  4. Where did I write that I support Romney? All I'm saying is he would be better than Obama at this point. If we're going to have a guy that does nothing to prosecute those that destroyed the economy, and who just sits back to watch a useless war go on and on, we might as have have a republican. At least there's no surprise.

#24     Aug 27, 2012
  5. Because there are a lot of simpleton militaristic righties in the country. The guv does what people want and many people want the US to "kick ass". To get revenge on the Muslims for 9/11.

#25     Aug 27, 2012
  6. Or we can be thankful that there were no Bush type wall street chaos on Obamas watch and that Obama didn't start any invade,occupy and rebuild wars like Bush did rather then voting for a guy we know will let wall street run wild and start another major invade,occupy and rebuild war like Bush did

#26     Aug 27, 2012
  7. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

This is hilarious. People ask how can you support Obama if you are anti-war and liberals answer with "well we would still be in Iraq if Romney were president." As if that justifies being in Afghanistan. Not to mention all the drone strikes on other nations.

Well guess what you assholes, if Ron Paul were president we wouldn't be in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, etc.

You don't have to support Obama OR Romney you dipshits. It may be too late now but where the fuck were you when we had a chance to defeat both of these scumbags?

#27     Aug 27, 2012
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

[​IMG]

#28     Aug 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ditto for me as well. But then at this point a goat wearing a neck tie would be an improvement.

#29     Aug 27, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

That makes no sense to me. Romney is pals with the guys that need prosecuting, so on the issue of the crisis he'd be, if anything, worse than Obama. Romney supports our presence in Afghanistan and might escalate with Iran, so on the issue of wars he'd be, if anything, worse than Obama. Romney is a supply-sider at a time when the economy is awash in supply and short on demand, so on the economy he'd be, if anything, worse than Obama.

#30     Aug 27, 2012