Have you lived or are you just living ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gcapman, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Life will always suck. There is nothing I can do but just be positive and work on improving my situation.

#51     Mar 23, 2010
  2. You can't improve your situation your going down hill by the moment :(

#52     Mar 23, 2010
  3. We can always try, and in the mean time, just enjoy what we have before they are gone.

#53     Mar 23, 2010
  4. bronks

bronks

Just your ability to write that sentence alone tells me that it may be a perception issue. Sure there are times when things are lining up the wrong way, but "will always suck" sounds predeterminite on your part. Just look around you. Un-suck yourself.

... and yes I do make up my own words.

#54     Mar 23, 2010
  5. Agree 100%

#55     Mar 23, 2010
  6. Gcapman

Gcapman

Not even I would attempt this............

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTxyS6SxxPw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTxyS6SxxPw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#56     Mar 24, 2010
  7. A "mate" is just part of the equation. Shared experience with your fellows is just as important. Success that goes unshared begins to ring hollow, failures and defeat become larger than life if endured alone. We are social beings and need to explore and expand that aspect of our lives as we go down the road of life. What's really rewarding is during those rare times when you know you have helped another with their achievements, overcome obstacles, and receive nothing more than just seeing it happen. To know that you were there when a friend just needed a friend. There is no better high.

#57     Mar 24, 2010
  8. if you weren't successful or improved yourself where you are attractive to the opposite sex, of course you haven't lived..

Women is 50% of happiness, work on it,
    Money is 50% of happiness , work on it

thats 100%

#58     Mar 24, 2010
  9. Awesome :D you've inspired me.

#59     Mar 24, 2010
  10. no..

health is 50% of happiness
    money is the other 50%,

for if you have money, you can buy women. but money doesn't always buy health.

#60     Mar 27, 2010