Have you lived or are you just living ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gcapman, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Gcapman

Gcapman

Very true.....everyday above ground is another opportunity to become a better person

#41     Mar 23, 2010
  2. he that DIES with most toys and least cash @110 wins

let the games begin!! :D

#42     Mar 23, 2010
  3. People seem to think that defying death or travel to exotic places will bring purpose and meaning to their life. It will shape you, but leave you empty in the end. Like Hemmingway, you'll end up with a shotgun in your mouth. Problem is, today's purpose is tomorrows mundane task. So when asked have I lived, or am I just living, I have to ask, relative to what? Your life? Some adolesent fantasy? Someone else's idea of what life is?
    Here's what I've found in my nearly six decades of sucking air. If you're doing it alone, you're missing the point of it all. Nothing more, nothing less.

#43     Mar 23, 2010
  4. If you are doing what alone? are you saying finding a mate is most important :confused:

i'm not an antelope , i need a bit more than that dude :D

#44     Mar 23, 2010
  5. You're right about that. Companionship is very important. You've got to share your experiences with someone to have that emotional home baseline. People who've found the right person understand.

#45     Mar 23, 2010
  6. it ain't what you don't know that gives trouble it's what you know that ain't so :D

#46     Mar 23, 2010
  7. I dunno, is this a response to my post? It isn't exactly airtight.
    On the first half of the sentence, I'd respond, don't knock it until you've tried it. On the second, I took care of that with the modifier "right", that seals it.

#47     Mar 23, 2010
  8. Who is to determine which? I may have done things that would have made your pucker pucker. Then again a serene life in your parents old age may be what you live for.

I'm guessing there's a huge difference between our life experiences.

#48     Mar 23, 2010
  9. dyin' aint much of a livin' :D

#49     Mar 23, 2010
  10. who are you kidding your life sucks..

what you really wish for is a non-sucking life..

that's why your here and not in Hatii..

who da fuck you kidding you selfish bastid :D

#50     Mar 23, 2010