Have you found the holy grail? How about you give me just one setup?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by blowingup2012, Mar 10, 2012.

1. the problem is, those who know the future die of boredom.

#31     Mar 11, 2012
  2. ocean5

ocean5

haha..but they`ve got a sense of humor as well.

#32     Mar 11, 2012
  3. And they are also 1 billion trillion million thousand million eight hundred fifty thousand billion ten thousand hundred million years old <b>who've been around for a long time and seen everything</b>.

#33     Mar 11, 2012

4. buy a mirror and your gold.

#34     Mar 11, 2012
  5. The OP asked for a setup, not the full grail.

I'm surprised you gurus didn't point this out, being all enlightened and such.........

#35     Mar 11, 2012
  6. nothing is free ,

that is why people run brothels,

show us the money,

there ain't no free lunch

Some idiot just wants to be a big dick in the markets ,

and doesn't want to pay the dues

#36     Mar 12, 2012
  7. eft

eft

"holy grail"- it is not a fixed one, it keeps changing as one goes on learning about the markets. when a trader feels he has found one and enjoying it-market changes its character and forces him to learn new things!! so ultimately it may boil down "to be in sync with the markets" using all the tools learnt.

#37     Mar 12, 2012
  8. xiaodre

xiaodre

There are some people on here who actually gave the OP links to setups. There are many more setups in the best of and gems threads here that only take a few minutes to search for and peruse.

Here ya go OP: http://www.trading-naked.com/Setups.htm

This is all free, by the way.

I mean, what the hell, man? The holy grail is a setup + you trust it enough to trade it over and over again without thinking about it.

This is not rocket science. If you want rocket science, post specifically for the options traders here, and wear your flame retardant boxers while you're at it.

#38     Mar 12, 2012
  9. I firmly believe that the holy grail is to intimately know the market you are trading.

A good start is to retrieve and store historical data across multiple time frames and start doing some investigations.

Easier said than done though and a process that will take the neophyte years to accomplish providing he even attempts to complete the task.

Thank you (you know who you are). :)

#39     Mar 12, 2012
  10. I always like a post that cracks me up, that was a good one xiaodre, I'm pretty sure if I really put my mind to it, I could build a rocket, but it didn't take me long over on that options forum to realize that those guys were way over my head.

#40     Mar 12, 2012