Have you ever been threatened by Interactive Brokers ? Yes, we did

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by mike-claire, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and what is astonishing about you is the fact that you knowingly broke the rules and then went on a public forum to bitch about it...Get real.

#11     May 6, 2002
  2. And what about IB? Do you believe that it is sane that they allow their notorious system to work like that? What do you think about it?

#12     May 6, 2002
  3. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I have no idea what this guy did to be able to exceed his margin. I've never been able to exceed my margin requirements with IB in both market and aftermarket hours. The system just rejects your order if you don't have the margin for it.

#13     May 6, 2002
  4. Dear Nuton,

I want peace without being colonized by an empire. Do you think that Bush and your fellow citizens act or think the same way? I doubt so..

#14     May 6, 2002
  5. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

well, it ain't so smart to bash like that. You do seem like the arrogant one honestly.
    I understand your decision and that's what I'd reply to anyone complaining : just go elsewhere. We are customers and we don't have to be with one or the other. we can choose.

HOWEVER the broker is not your company. he has rules and he also has rules to follow regardless of you being in France, Italy or Antartica.

BUT, obviously complaining about rules you abused once and then get angry because you can't abuse them again, is hard to understand.

tntneo

#15     May 6, 2002
  6. Dear tntneo,

email me if you are interested in the bugs of their system. I would be pleased to do so.

#16     May 6, 2002
  7. nuton

nuton

Why must all foreigners feel that they have to compete with America? I know many foreigners and they have all said at one time "stupid Americans", or something else that was duragotory, is this from jealousy?

#17     May 6, 2002
  8. None of you replied to my questions. Who is the arrogant, not to say the blind or the ignorant? What is IB responsibility concerning their bugged system? How is it possible that I can do this edging? They knew it before, why they did not inform me before the trade? Otherwise, I would have not complained.

#18     May 6, 2002
  9. Sorry Mikey, Europe's days are over. Face facts. You will never be able to compete with us. That's why you have to use a US broker. That's why you have to come here to get advice from Americans. And if we are as colonial as you accuse, it's because we learned it from Europeans, the most ruthless colonialists in history. So just sit back with a glass of wine and enjoy the view as your civilization crumbles and we continue to run the world.

Ta.

#19     May 6, 2002
  10. Foreigners feel that they have to compete with America because America (the USA, more exactly) are the one who compete and have been competing for over 50 years overseas. Why do you think we have the European Union? The Euro? Is it not a gadget

#20     May 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.