Have you ever been hit by a car?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bearice, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Injured Lions and Bears are extremely dangerous. Massive animals do not need helmets.

#11     Mar 27, 2011
  2. I got hit by a car when I was little. The guy who hit me came over and said "What's your name? I'll tell your mom and dad."

I said "Don't bother, they already know my name."

#12     Mar 27, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

[Did the guy then throw it in reverse and get you again?

#13     Mar 27, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

I moved to a new area in 2009 and took up with a married woman. Her husband was an absentee landlord and psych torturer to her and his little bullshit buddies would menace me with their cars and yell stuff at me in Spanish that I couldn't interpret... so I told her to tell him a few things and then all the problems went away... I used to dog sit for a Mexican lady down the block in the old 'hood and one day she told me her cousin was a bigtime shotcaller so I did a little name dropping... I'd hate to ask a favor from that guy though, I'd probably wind up being a mule taking drugs across the border stuffed up my backside or something, and that would be on my days off...

#14     Mar 27, 2011

5. why sometime bearice speak well, other time bearice speak like caveman, tarzan, maybe bearice tonto ?

#15     Mar 27, 2011
  6. Bearice speaks well all the time. You have to understand my statements/posts.

#16     Mar 28, 2011
  7. chuck norris broke his hand after hitting bearice

#17     Mar 28, 2011
  8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I only had 2 car accidents in my life. Once I drove into a horse escaped from his field and the second time I wasn't even in the car, I forgot to put the manual brakes and couldn't do anything but watch the car go down the road, get speed and finally crash into my neighbor's wall.:D

#18     Mar 28, 2011
  9. larkin

larkin

Yes, but it was a really minor incident. The car brushed my foot, while I was crossing the street, because the asshole behind the steering wheel couldn't wait to make the right turn.
    The driver realized what had happened, stopped, I gave him a deadly glance, flipped him off. Should've thrashed his car. Or pretended that it was much worse, thrown myself on the ground and given him a really, really hard time. I regret I didn't.

#19     Mar 28, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

If this happened to Bearice he would have pushed the road beneath him down, in order to make the car come back to him.

#20     Mar 28, 2011