Have you Consented to be an Organ Donor?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Aug 16, 2011.

Have you Consented to be an Organ Donor?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. LOL! (the words in italics).

I bet that if he had a need he would accept/beg to have transplants even from creatures as undesirable as mice, rats, and the like, and pay a heavy premium.

#21     Aug 16, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

Transplants from family members are difficult, the recipient has to take immune suppression drugs even in that case...

Weren't we supposed to be able to donate some stem cells and have an organ grown for us? Teeth even... I could use that, it's not easy out there for a toothless old guy nowadays...

#22     Aug 16, 2011
  3. You really seem to misunderstand my views. I don't have any hate for any race or ethnicity. In reality I have more respect for the different peoples of the world than these "egalitarians" have.

I simply believe that 1) race is a biological and genetic reality, not a "social construct" based on "skin color", 2) that race is a fundamental part of both group identity and individual identity, that 3) people generally identify most with and prefer to live among, associate with, and surround themselves with people like themselves, and 4) every group and individual has the right to self determination, and that all groups/people should have equal rights (not managed into having equal outcomes.

In reality it's your camp that hates diversity, and wont stop with with your ruthless oppression until everyone is the same in your religious quest for "equality". It's my camp who accepts that people are different, many of those differences are natural, and that that's okay...

#23     Aug 17, 2011