Have you Consented to be an Organ Donor?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Aug 16, 2011.

Have you Consented to be an Organ Donor?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. Yes, I'm leaving my ass hole to liberals.

#11     Aug 16, 2011
  2. There are successful interracial organ transplants .If you were about to die and there was an organ from a black person that might save your life even if the chance of success were small would you accept it ?

#12     Aug 16, 2011
  3. yes. why not. you arent going to need them if the situation arises.

#13     Aug 16, 2011
  4. There are very few successful interracial organ transplants. So much so, that they generally don't even try and assume that it wont be compatible. They generally assume that you will reject the organ if they're of a different race, and the overwhelming majority of the time they're right. It's typically considered a waste of an organ to attempt, so much so that it's rarely even attempted anymore.

If I were about to die and there was a small chance that an organ from a black person would save me would I attempt it? Of course. What do you think I am? Some kind of racist or something?

#14     Aug 16, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm starting a petition to donate Shortie's organs and to be harvested ASAP. It makes me feel good to do something like this unselfishly for others. :D

#15     Aug 16, 2011
  6. Yes, Of Course.

Altough, by the time I'm done with my organs they may not be worth the effort

#16     Aug 16, 2011

7. LOL

#17     Aug 16, 2011
  8. Of course not.I wonder why anyone would think that :cool:

#18     Aug 16, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

No need, they already have more than enough assholes.

#19     Aug 16, 2011
  10. LOL :D

#20     Aug 16, 2011