Have you come to grips with it yet???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgtrader, Jun 6, 2008.

Have you come to grips with the fact the US Empire is collapsing as we speak?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    69.4%
  2. Almost

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. No

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. F off negative guy ignorance is bliss

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  1. I think David Walker said to himself "F it! Why bother trying to fix these problems when no one is listening to me, I'm heading to the beach with some rum and babes in hand!"

At least that's what I would say in his position.:cool:

#21     Jun 9, 2008
  2. Guys guys guys …there are people that control what we eat, what we watch, what we think, how much money we have, they help to break up our families; they control 80% of our life. Don’t be naïve ,they needed USA to gain total control of the World ,now they are close to have it all, so USA is not needed any more…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6n...etrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=128388

#22     Jun 9, 2008
  3. #23     Jun 9, 2008
  4. Can't believe I just listened to that whole thing. What a ridiculous heap of conspiracy garbage. Remind me to never click on one of your youtube posts again.

#24     Jun 9, 2008
  5. dont click on his youtube posts again.. there, i reminded you.

but do know this.. fluoride is a fkn poison the germans used on ww2 pow's to make them docile/complacent. it rots your teeth and blows out your thyroid... apsartame is rotting out your brain if you consume it.

but the biggie is mercury in kids vaccines causing autism... anyone that doesnt get that is a moron with a stool cigar in his mouth.

the govt tried to deny this for years but the dam has burst... already some very pissed off parents.. gonna be a lot more.

so cry like a baby about the video but stop whining about garbage... the only garbage are the sob's putting this crap in everything we consume and lying to us when we bust them.

#25     Jun 9, 2008

6. Interesting information but lets try to keep this post on the very specific topic of "Coming to allow yourself to admit that the USA is in fact collapsing."

And keep the votes coming!!!

#26     Jun 9, 2008
  7. everything i brought up has to do with the topic. don't be a gunslinger or a moomoo/phobo.

#27     Jun 9, 2008
  8. In case of the market, it will be faith in relative security. Every kind of faith is 'blind' because in a world of perception, believing precedes seeing. In fact, the whole world was made by a kind of blind faith. The difference is that faith in the world is not reasonable, while faith in truth is. Just because a major city is nuked would not necessarily mean greater peace and security. However, it will be interpreted that way, and the markets will take off.

Jesus

#28     Jun 9, 2008
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Fundamentally, America could regain its SuperPower status within ~3 Years if the right fiscal, taxation, trade and monetary policies were put in effect.

Gold standard. Abolish the Fed. Flat, low tax. Cut spending and tarriffs on foreign imports.

The reason why we're no longer top dog is Politicians sold out to corrupt Special Interests and the Electorate had - and continues to have - no interest in what happens 10 years from now. Or 10 days from now, for that matter.

Unfortunately, there are larger agendas at work. Some, like the North American Union, will pull this Country apart limb-by-limb, if they have to. Its not all innocent greed and shenanigans.

#29     Jun 10, 2008
  10. Wall Street is collapsing then shortly thereafter the US Economy.

Everyone vote in the poll!

#30     Jun 11, 2008