Have you been trading profitably for more than a year?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by simonee, Feb 5, 2006.

Have you been trading profitably for more than a year?

Poll closed Mar 27, 2006.
  1. YES

152 vote(s)
    58.2%
  2. NO

109 vote(s)
    41.8%
  1. If errors exist in my profit calculations, due to increasing size in an attempt to compound profits, then it also follows that your current unrealized losses would also have increased over my calculations.

- Spydertrader

#51     Feb 10, 2006
  2. How much was your net profit in this streak?

#52     Feb 10, 2006
  3. newbunch

newbunch

Which is somewhere between enormous and humongous, for those keeping count.

#53     Feb 10, 2006
  4. Oh my gawd...

T-Rex and Mr Market is baacccck.....

MrMarket do you still solicate fine meats and cheeses?

T-Rex my condolences...

#54     Feb 10, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I came here tonight to check if there was any real time posting of trades, but unfortunately I am saddened to see none. I will allow just a short window for this process to begin, at which point I will need to move on to other pursuits. It's too bad, as I had hoped to pick up a few things from the study of the trades.

#55     Feb 10, 2006
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I am a position trader for the most part. I made no trades today. I will take you at your word that you did not as well. I will be watching daily then for the trades in realtime. Surely the next 25 will be profitable as outlined in my earlier challenge. I am looking forward to the posting--Best regards

#56     Feb 10, 2006
  7. T-REX

T-REX

Hey E.S.

how have you been. Long time no speak. I hope all is going well with you and your family. I remember all of your encouragement from back in the day. Thanks.

Be Encouraged

#57     Feb 11, 2006
  8. T-REX

T-REX

Have you considered the following?

These were the good old days.

2 Bar Charlie Live Demo

Scalping 101

E.T. Track Record:

There have been so many contest and posting of trades to fill an entire stadium. It has been done. also, I don't know if it is possible but in the chat room portion of this site there were realtime trades given as well.

Anyway, I have to go now. It was good to be back one last time.

Peace to all.

#58     Feb 11, 2006
  9. T-Rex

You will be back...Trading is in your blood...Just stay off the Vendor kick and lets talk trading! :)

Have you sent your fine meats and cheeses to Mr. Market? I am getting together a batch as we speak...

Michael B.

#59     Feb 11, 2006
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I only have interest in what will be. I expect that if this has been done, then it can and should be redone. I accept nothing less. It must pass my rigorous standards, this is the real world.

#60     Feb 11, 2006