"Have we now topped . . . " Part 3 - Retracement & , Revision

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Wallace, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Retracement

Retracement Fibos:

Blue Fibo: Tue Oct 9/18 ~ HH 2900.00 - Thur Oct 11/18 ~ LL 2712.250

Yellow: Thur Sep 1/18 ~ HH 2947.000 - Thur Oct 11/18 ~ LL2712.250

Hope you like lines : )

D wo level.jpg

Revision

What I feel I've been misled by is the length of the rally from April until the end of September and thereby the amount of time spent on it.

This whole Jan-Oct formation appears to me now as very Bullish and likely to begin again quite soon.
    I'm beginning to think a renewed rally could begin in early November, or , , , , ,

Over.jpg

IF Wed Aug 29 Was the top as I'd thought, then the Jan-Oct Correction is . . . over.

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. So the strategy here is draw lines until one of them makes sense in hindsight?

3. Dolemite

Dolemite

So if I am reading your top chart correctly with all the lines, the market is either going to go up or go down. Got it, thanks.

Clubber Lang and murray t turtle like this.
  4. is it raining on your chart?

5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

"what difference does it make" what has top and bottom have to do with trading? enter long make money enter short make money not seeing the trees for the forest. lol

comagnum likes this.
  6. %% I seldom enjoy another traders charts; to much stuff I dont understand. LOL ...... And congrats on reading his tek analysis + chart!!:D:D

yc47ib likes this.
  7. Another brilliant display of charting drivel.

I’m sure one of those lines somewhere will end up being support/resistance and you will claim “see, I told you”!

vanzandt, yc47ib and murray t turtle like this.
  8. Plenty of multi day buying already @ 200 day moving average[ $275 area SPY,]+ QQQ.....]. OCT-APR tend to be strong seasonals -NOT a prediction.:cool::cool:

9. Congratulations, you All passed the test -

nooby_mcnoob
    Dolemite
    fordewind
    MarkBrown
    murray t turtle
    Clubber Lang

proving you All have a complete lack of imagination, a complete lack of creativity,
    but are, All of you,

weirdly attracted to lines.

10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

ratio of post vs likes we are the winners when compared to your ratio, think about that.

nooby_mcnoob
    Dolemite
    fordewind
    MarkBrown
    murray t turtle
    Clubber Lang

#10     Oct 18, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.