Have top notch bodybuilding, dieting, nutrition, even steroid related PDFs will trade

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LEAPup, Sep 22, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Just wanted to thank the guys who sent me some PDF's. There wasn't anything in it for them, and that says alot. Thanks guys!:)

#11     Sep 23, 2010
  2. will those steriods and supps work on flaccid accounts?

#12     Sep 23, 2010
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

You new to the interwebs? Just google "trading books torrent" and torrent away happily...

#13     Sep 23, 2010
  4. have you tried lyle macdonald's ultimate diets? i read his ebooks and they're pretty hardcore. it's for serious BBers, not casual lifters. maybe you can recommend a couple of books for the casual hobbyists who are just trying to get fit naturally, not compete with juice

#14     Sep 23, 2010
  5. where are the pics we were promised?

#15     Sep 24, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm learning. Pretty cool stuff some nice guys from here helped me with.:)

#16     Sep 24, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm computer ignorant, and can't blur my face, so here you go. NO fag jokes! Lol

#17     Sep 24, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd be glad to do that. What bodytype are you?

Mesomorph-Naturally large, muscular, etc., RARE genetic freak.

Endomorph- Soft, and the average "pear shape" kind of guy. Gagins muscle pretty well, but losing fat is the battle.

Ectomorph-Skinny, lanky, finds it hard to gain muscle, but can lose fat like a mad man.

OR, are you a mix of the above? For example, I am an Endomorph-Mesomorph.

Send a Pm, and we'll go from there if you don't want to post up what your body type is. The reason this is important is the fact that the nutrition advice I'll give will be aimed at one of the above types.

#18     Sep 24, 2010
  9. do you also happen to have permission to forward these (in other words, are these legal reprints?)

#19     Sep 24, 2010