Hey guys, I've got a vast library of some very top notch, and very hard to find PDF's on Bodybuilding, getting into contest shape, training, nutrition, etc., and even some very top notch underground steroid/growth hormone/diuretics, etc., PDF's written I'll trade for some PDF's/ebooks on trading. NO, I do NOT advocate using banned substances. However, if a person is serious, has reached a plateau with their natural hormones, at least the PDF's I have give sane advice instead of some crap you'll read on "bodybuilding" boards. I was once an NPC Bodybuilder competing for an IFBB card, and went through what seems like a sea of materials, and narrowed it down to approximately 40-50 books based on what actually works. Oh yes, just like trading, I'd say 95% of the trading "gurus" you need to run from, while the remaining 5% are a select few that make sense. It took years to narrow it down to what works based on my interactions with guys who stepped on stage and got paid for it (IFBB Pro's), as well as Professional Nutritionists. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years learning what works and what does not. It was a great journey, and I really enjoyed being called a "freak" when out in public. Lol I'm about to leave the office, and will post titles this evening. Shoot me a pm, and we'll go from there.