Have the system - need the capital ! Looking for a fund or job

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by leeb, May 1, 2008.

1. That is the fastest way to lose family and friends - by losing their money.

You cannot make yourself money, don't risk theirs. You have a serious attitude and self-importance problems. Naive is the correct description for you

#21     May 2, 2008
  2. leeb

leeb

As this forum seems to have turned into a childish name calling match I will not be posting anymore - TraderZones, you don't know me so how can you make such a ridiculous immature statement. Thanks to those who provided useful input.

#22     May 2, 2008
  3. By reading your posts:

...starting an investment pool of money from family and friends into account and less focus on the hedge funds etc, it is their loss if they don't have the imagination to work with the smaller players.

"You have a successful system but have no money."

"Please PM me if you are a serious investor only, providing proof of identity / capital and or your fund."

"You will trade the money of friends & family"

"It is their loss"

Others tried to tell you, but you only hear yourself. You are a mosaic of clueless beliefs - in fact ridiculous and immature characterize your attitude. We are not here to ladle out sympathy. Your posts are typical; you are a poster child for newbie traders with backtested systems and convinced they are the next Jesse Livermore. If you cannot see this, then you should take your 8 posts and go whimper in the corner.

#23     May 2, 2008
  4. secxces

secxces

The worst part of this situation is that MetaTrader is one of the most horrrible platforms for automated execution. There isnt a broker out there that supports metatrader and has a stable data feed. In fact, there cant be due to the way it reads feed.

Second, the probability that you are testing this on a demo account is extremely high. I have been envolved in numerous groups who's only objective was to create an expert that trades profitable. Of those groups and million dollar ideas I have came across, very few that are stable and produce consistent returns. And of those that do, trust me, the returns arent to impressive, but they are consistent. And most of those are arbitrage systems or multipair hedging setups.

Third, I have seen an automated system turn 5000 into over 400,000 in less then 6 months while on demo. Good news as soon as the market cycle changed and went live it took 5000 to 0 quick.

Your obviously new.

It amazes me how many people still beleive they can just dive into trading after only a few weeks, thinking they have the key to riches.

Good luck bubba. Your gonna need it.

- Shane

#24     May 2, 2008