Have the GOP and klannish come up with any solutions to the oil spill?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 29, 2010.

1. The great hero Rand Paul supports it because 50% of his patients are on Medicare

#31     May 30, 2010
  2. More unfounded speculation. Thanks for sharing. Tell us what else your psychic has to say...

However, glad to hear you admit that he is a great hero.

#32     May 30, 2010
  3. He's another Republican hypocrite who hates big government ...until it benefits him

#33     May 30, 2010
  4. Another republican who hates big government?? What are you talking about? Most republicans love big government. Bush increased the size of the federal govt 3x during his tenure.

#34     May 30, 2010
  5. Now were on the same page:) .Republicans claim to be for small government and fiscal responsibility yet Reagan and Bush 2 are the biggest presidential spenders(Yeah I now Obama might out do them :cool: ) and as you stated increased the size of the gov

At least the Democrats are honest about wanting big government

#35     May 30, 2010
  6. Well maybe that garners some sort of credibility with you, but not with me.

Regan's "war on drugs" was a multi billion dollar blunder besides being the justification for the repeated rape of constitutional rights and the internment of millions of people for years who harmed no one.

Don't even get me started on Bush, I can go on all night... Just because I bash Osama's incompetence and Marxist inclinations doesn't mean I was a fan of Mussolini Bush.

You people need to quit acting like sports fans cheering for your team. Politics and political parties are not the same thing as sporting events, so take your fucking cheerleader outfits off. Just because you dislike one administration does not mean you like the other.

The vast majority of you people see things this way because of your inferior intellect. You fail to see that both parties are overwhelmingly identical in terms of delivery. Your peon brains prohibit you from seeing that the only meaningful difference between Obama and Bush is heathcare and public speaking abilities.

Grow a brain. Process information. You're welcome.

#36     May 30, 2010
  7. The vast majority see reality,that the current system wont change anytime soon so pick the side that is the lesser of 2 evils and that shares more of your beliefs

There are differences between the parties

Republicans=Hates blacks,Hispanics,gays,womens rights,the environment etc.Favors corporations over the people and welfare for corporations.The party of ultimate hypocrites,war ,big oil.The party of "I have mine and fuck everybody else".The party of big spending without even trying to pay for that spending.The party for the rich,The party of hate

Democrats are more for the people .Democrats believe a trillion dollars would better be spent on infrastructure,health care for Americans etc while Republicans believes that a trillion dollars would better be spent on a war and tax cuts for the rich.Democrats are also big spenders,but at least try to pay for their spending while Republicans made no effort to pay for Bush's trillion and a half dollar tax cuts for the rich,war in Iraq,Medicare expansion etc.Democrats are tolerant to all people,black,Hispanic,gays etc

Democrats and Obama have their faults,but I'll take them over a Republican any day and stay out of the fantasy land that people like you inhabit thinking that something other then Democrats or Republicans will rule anytime soon

#37     May 30, 2010