have system, will trade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Kris, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Kris

Kris

Hi guys,

I have a system with a clear edge, but unfortunately don't have enough capital to trade it for a living (which is my ultimate aim).

I don't know if a typical prop firm would be interested in what I do... I prefer to trade futures and require a larger stop loss... but I only typically make a couple of trades per day (capturing the macro move). My system is fully mechanical. After slippage and commissions it did around 360% in 2008 (this was an exceptional year - but every year I've tested has come back profitable).

I know some of you have connections to firms or hedge funds that will fund private traders. I believe I can make a lot of money for the right people... if any of you could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated...

Thanks in advance

2. dunno which futures you trade (eminis?) you could trade it on places like timertrac.com, collective2.com, theta research, and build a track record.

3. Kris

Kris

Excellent suggestion, thank you. I signed up with collective2 and started trading my system there. Up 5% so far (good start).