Have macroeconomists misdiagnosed the economic crisis?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by morganist, Mar 10, 2011.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

Enforced or encouraged pension saving can be selective. Interest alterations are systematic for anyone who has debt. Also you are forgetting debt affects lenders too. If there is higher interest defaults could rise affecting returns. Plus stakeholders may be affected by debt.

#31     Mar 10, 2011
  2. dtan1e

dtan1e

u r one

#32     Mar 10, 2011
  3. I honestly think that no one knows whats really going on, and they are just searching for reasons for whats happening. They are not the real reasons. The real reasons are more obvious.. and more scary.

#33     Mar 10, 2011
  4. NOt according to common knowledge.

I do have a BS in Economics and MBA in Finance.

I did not continue my education in economics because it takes a PhD in economics to be called an economist plus you are brainwashed in stupid ideas.

I rather do my CPA than waste time.

Dont forget economics is an extension of politics.

That is why it is the most abused and corrupted science of all.

#34     Mar 10, 2011
  5. Aggregate demand does not exist.

Failure to admit this will let you to misdiagnosed the economy.

#35     Mar 10, 2011
  6. dtan1e

dtan1e

thought u ask for my definition then go ramble on and on, anyone in a bank that is hired as an economist is called an economist, obviously u haven't worked in a financial institution before, what r u, in academia? not sure who is brainwashed

#36     Mar 10, 2011
  7. Construction at the moment.

Very real here.

#37     Mar 10, 2011
  8. piezoe

piezoe

So far, it would seems that state pensions have been more reliable than private. Isn't that the very reason for the existence of the Pension Guaranty muckity muck?

#38     Mar 10, 2011
  9. morganist

morganist Guest

So far I agree, just you wait until the defaults.

#39     Mar 11, 2011