have fun with this one (holy grail!?!??!)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sunnyskies, Jun 30, 2002.

1. I'll chip in - what is the PayPal email for your account?

#51     May 25, 2003
  2. Yannis

Yannis

I'm interested too - but are there enough traders (97 $1 contributors) to do this? Also - will you be able to post the system details here, or will you be bound by some non-disclosure agreement?

#52     May 25, 2003
  3. I'll even do $5.00 plus $0.50, I want my money back, I didn't get rich by writting a bunch of checks.

#53     May 25, 2003
  4. Ok... i resign from the position... I dont have a paypal account..

Can some else take the position... ??

#54     May 25, 2003
  5. i have a paypal account, just send all of your $$$ to me.

I promise i will buy the system and let you know the results or give the money to charity or old people, or something.......honest.

:)

#55     May 25, 2003
  6. that wasnt funny... i was being serious...

--mike

#56     May 25, 2003
  7. tah

tah

Trendfader,

You can open a paypal account for free. www.paypal.com

It would be nice for you to handle this , since you seem trustworthy. I hate to see someone else on ET start collecting the money and not even buy the system.

Even if you don't want to open a paypal account, why don't we just mail you the checks. That would be almost just as easy. Can you post your address and if everyone else agrees, then I will send you my money right away.

By the way, I think this is a great idea for ET....to all of us chip in on systems which we are interested in and then we can all combine our thoughts and experience to improve it.

Sincerely,

tah

#57     May 26, 2003
  8. TrendFader, are you he? or shall we look for another?

Please clarify the situation, 'cause i've got a buck burning a hole in my pocket!

Cheer,

kp

BTW, I think it would be wise for whoever coordinates this to remain anonymous by using PayPal, so our good buddy Mr. Matrix won't hassle you about copyright issues. Although, from reading this thread, it doesn't seem like he's reading the forum anymore. Too many mean people! :( sob, sniffle, sniffle... :p

#58     May 26, 2003
  9. Sorry..guys...

#59     May 26, 2003